| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Thanks.

Im burnt out on ID's for awhile. I could probably use one more pair of AF1's. I just hope they throw in some new materials.

i just recieved my 97's.

they are garbage.

the part where the midsole meets the shoe, the swoosh is falling off.

poor quality all around, they look like fakes.

brown bag lint all over.

the colors arent too bad off.

im returning them. and yes this post is useless without pics.
http://2000words.blogspot.com/

Quote:
im returning them. and yes this post is useless without pics.

Touche :pimp:
pimp.gif

are am90s still available? should i save a design or am i seriously wasting time?
pass the ball not the adobo!!! - downright pinoy!

kevin1st.

best ID hands down. best sneaker in HOA hands down.

you win. straight up. props to you.
ATRIUM NYC STORE CREDIT OF $170 FOR $150 PICKED UP IN SOHO

lol my dude didnt have time to catch a good ID so he made a last minute 93.

i feel for you kiddo.
ATRIUM NYC STORE CREDIT OF $170 FOR $150 PICKED UP IN SOHO

Quote:
lol my dude didnt have time to catch a good ID so he made a last minute 93.

even though i know ur joking, the 93's are nice too. ill be doing some 93's when my tax refund comes back. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

hahaha stash inspired yeah i wanna know if thats white or silver cuz i put mine silver instead of white silver as in 3m
and instead of brown i used khaki and my soles i made them ultramarine instead
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light

there u go...

luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light

^ Nice work. I made a similar pair a few weeks back. Basically the only difference I made was I made the mudguard color midnight blue instead of khaki. Can't wait to get them.

SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA

well yeah mine are suppose to be the stash97s thats y i chose the khaki

any one have pics of how the 3m looks on the 97?

My boy actually hooked me up with two (2) invites, but I called and they are basically booked for the entire air max series. Just wanted to know if anybody has any scheduled appointments sometime soon, cause they let you make 2 pairs per one appointment (i'll buy you lunch or somethin lol).

But seriously, if anyone doesn't mind, just hit me up on aim and we'll talk.. (mezone718*

F/S: DMP $525 sz.8/LASER 4s/LBJ BDay/MELO/AJ 1-XX/ [/b]CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE

Back
Top Bottom