| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Just ordered a pair of 95s at 5:05 EST.

After waiting too long and then not having time/no availability when I'd try to order, I finally got through.
[/b]

I see a few people are still checking in with this thread, so gimme a hand, please.
happy.gif

#1- Olympics:

#2- Just like the OG neons, except all the neon has been replaced with laser blue:

#3- Just like #2, except no black underneath the eyestays.

#4- Just like #3, except with a white midsole now.

#5- Just messin around on the next three ...

#6-

#7-

Which one?

happy.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

tomorrow is the last day at the studio so i hop eeveryone got in there. peace.
you're WACKyou was never a menace,never a hustla, NO, we could never do business

^^^ When's the last day of these Max's on nikeid? At least a few more weeks, right? Because the AM03's haven't even been released to the site yet. It says they release May 8th.
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

23ska909red02 theres an OG of #2 for womens, jsut forgot the name i saw them in flight club... and i would tkae #2 btw
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

here's mine. colorway stayed true from pixel to the real thing. quality sucks though... excess glue on mudguard, liner, glued on this little white thread sticking out of the mudguard. more glue here and there...

Quote:
this whole crazy colors, non-matching thing is getting a LIL out of hand, no?

its probly just me....

Its not just you.
Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5
"...all you maggots smoking **** out there on Sunset Blvd."

Quote:
When is the Studio reopening with the new line? Does any1 have an idea?

late may, i believe.. don't worry, i'm sure we'll hear all about it on NT.

and kangaroo? that sounds intriguing.. could turn out very good or very bad..

Professor K.

^ those are from the site, i believe

kinda similar to something i did like a month back

rksza0.jpg

[/b]

[/b]

oh man my girl's VIP 90's are going to look so crazy with the metallic silver mesh...
Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

Back
Top Bottom