| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Ok.

Sold out for TODAY, AM1's and AM90's. These have just been selling out everyday 2 minutes into the midnight hour at Oregon. :frown:

Made these in the studio Friday. opinions are welcome

141505726.jpg

141505722.jpg

^^^^ Man those 97's aren't really my thing, they look super clean, I just am generally not a fan of any 97. But my god, I think your 90's are my favorite so far. I would never try to make a 90 with a white mudguard, but with the white midsole and black accent it looks so hot! Oh and obviously the infared contrast stiching looks amazing, I should have made the trip out to ny just to get in the studio for a 90 & 95. I really missed the boat on that one.
"Bring your heater when you come to the D, that's why the invitation reads B.Y.O.G"... R.I.P. Dilla

Quote:
and kangaroo? that sounds intriguing.. could turn out very good or very bad..

kangaroo leather is just a soft, nice leather....i dont know if that goes along with the soccer theme, but the most expensive cleats are usually made with kangaroo...it stretches and molds to your foot

Its definate that the studio will be open during the summer right? I NEED to get back in there....ive been away for a year at school in the south...im fiending to just be in the city again

knives, thanks....as for the mid sole I think being patent it should be a little easier to keep clean. hopefully.

i had to get off topic 4 a second...
andy_1.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
classic skit on that show, back on to the shoes...dunk lows again are cool but air force mids should be replaced with lows.

Wow, someone went to the studios and didn't include every color in the catalog. Nice work! Those 90s look clean.

N1CK11,

97's > 95's for your design. Thought you'd like my feedback... :smile:
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets

man! im kinda knew to the sneaker head game, but, im hella feelin these AM90 Undftds!! how can i get my own?!?! exactly!?!? plz!!?!?

^first of all calm down. read and understand a little before asking thihngs. they are AM90 IDs, you should be able to tell that from the name of the thread. you can ID your own pair at nikeid.com if you're lucky enough to be able to get your order through.

^

you only get 2 sets of laces if you do it at the nikeID studio.

and are you related to AirForce1King? just wondering..

eboy

YYYYESSSS
i got the shipping confirmation today 4/24! for the 2 pairs of AM90s that i ordered on march 20. i live in socal. how long after getting the confirmation should the shoes be in my hand? i feel lucky because people have been saying 2 months blah blah and its barely been a month for me. im excited to get them, hopefully they come out how they should.

^

once they ship, it'll be about 5 days, man..

now that the season at the studio is done, it's safe to post.. i think..

wcbq6f.jpg

just something i whipped up in 5 minutes.. and no i don't care that you don't like neon and infrared together - i do.

wccsgz.jpg

eboy

Back
Top Bottom