| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

looks like it may be a species of cockroach...wonder if a disgruntled employee planted that thing purposely

Piecemakr - I really hope u plan on returning those.
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

Got mine today, so much for griping about shipping, will try and get some pics up later.
I'm not new
I just don't post alot.....

Got my 255 Am90's today. I as disappointed with the quality. Got neon swooshes, but they are all blackened, I think from the buffalo mudguard. I'll post pics later. Anyone have any tips on how to clean them up?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WUS going on with the site? All of them say "you missed your chance" I'm about to be real hurt if i don't get a chance to order some ID's :frown:.

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

Quote:
so are IDs done for all am's with the exception of the 03s? all other IDs say "sold out" and the message is different on the other am's...knew i should have ordered earlier

i noticed that too... the site is different now. when you pass the mouse over any of the shoes (except the '03), it says 'sold out.' and if you try to click on one, it says you missed your chance (instead of try again later). i hope they're not done for good... i tried a million times but could never get through.

*sigh*
My Website

My Collection

streetfeets
Very dope colorway
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Good job!

who woulda thunk that i'd make a shoe with only two colors? well, one color and a neutral.. :lol:
laugh.gif

x5w02x.jpg

Robert "Scoop" Jackson -

*waiting for my stash97s*cant wait
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light

ordered - march 18
recieved - may 4

im happy with them except for the part when they messed up my laces, i was suppose to get the aqua blue ones but instrad got the neons

anyone know if they'd send me the right laces ?

oh yeah, ive seen a few of you guys get your id's with a bag, is that only for studio ordered or did i just get screwed agian ?

^

my website 180s came with just the plastic bag.. does it really matter about the suede bag? you don't wear it, and after a couple wears, i might not even put the shoes back in the box, just on the shelf or under my couch like the rest of my shoes..

if anyone really wants a bag that bad, i have about a dozen of them.. $2 each.. plus shipping and 4% paypal fee. :lol:
laugh.gif
just kidding..

:pimp:
pimp.gif
90s btw, j2o.. where's my black/infrared Realize t? :D
happy.gif

Robert "Scoop" Jackson -

just got my studio 90s, and my 87s will hopefully arrive in a week. Pics will be posted soon. I wish I had done some crazier contrast stitching. The quality of the felt/pseudo-seude material is horrible, but the patent and buffalo are great.

There's numbers written in pencil on the swoosh of one of the shoes. I hope I can clean it off, but either way I'm calling Nike and raising a @#%$ fuss.

Back
Top Bottom