NEW JORDAN 16.5 TO COME WITH JORDAN BRIEF CASE? *PICS*

nice
pimp.gif

that was certainly under the radar, how did they hit outlets so quick for 89 bucks, just got the call from my cousin the other day and was like 16.5? briefcase? w.t.f.  

Originally Posted by justcallmeeric

i dont understand why other 16.5 dont come with suitcase but these do...

I assume because these are meant to be a nod to the OG white/ college blue 17s...

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

where can i cop this, i want this colorway.

they WERE at Opry Mills outlet for $89 w/ suitcase several people tried to blow it up i got mine in last week and they are DOPE

suitcase kills the 25th Anny one its like a reptile print in blacc and says XVI.5 near the handle and has like a little kinda like retro card in the suitcase but its a sticcer like stucc on the bottom of the suitcase on the inside these are EASILY one of my most solid outlet piccups

and to top it off they were an HoH exclusive that practically NO ONE knew about and most thought were brand new or as yet unreleased....

u guys slept these are truth, a proper nod to the college blue 17 with nice design cues from the XVI like the white patent toe etc. I LOVE THESE

happy.gif

terrible....da 16.5 are ugly! and da briefcase does nuffin 4 em...idk y JB included it, dat was pointless...def no cop

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

where can i cop this, i want this colorway.

they WERE at Opry Mills outlet for $89 w/ suitcase several people tried to blow it up i got mine in last week and they are DOPE

suitcase kills the 25th Anny one its like a reptile print in blacc and says XVI.5 near the handle and has like a little kinda like retro card in the suitcase but its a sticcer like stucc on the bottom of the suitcase on the inside these are EASILY one of my most solid outlet piccups

and to top it off they were an HoH exclusive that practically NO ONE knew about and most thought were brand new or as yet unreleased....

u guys slept these are truth, a proper nod to the college blue 17 with nice design cues from the XVI like the white patent toe etc. I LOVE THESE

happy.gif

I love the case, but I'm still not sold on the 16.5's... I do have to admit that out of all the 16.5's, these were hands down the nicest. Hopefully when they do a 20% off, they'll still have them at my local outlet. Nice Pickup.

Back
Top Bottom