New LS RETRO 6 clothes in the Eastbay.

Originally Posted by flight415

Just go to the Eastbay website, go to the Jordan section and type in Retro in the search area, scroll down and you'll see. There's a couple different hoodies and shorts. And yes "Max Orange" is one of the colors, along with what looks like a Infared/Black hoodie and then some Charcoal Gray/Black stuff. Just take a peek, I'm sure most of ya'll will change your minds.

why is everyone caught up on infrared, it's MAX ORANGE

this subject is starting to give me a headache. can we make a forum rule that no1 can talk about a new release of the retro vi gatorade, max orange, infared,WATEVER unless there is confirmed information and/or legit confirmed pix of the actual sneaker being released. this crap is gettin on my nervesalready!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Man, if these VI's come out in an LS version, I'll be so happy but,
can we get the jeans because the last couple Retro LS 's the states been getting nothing,
meanwhile across seas they've been living off the jeans.

I don't get it, LS which don't come in kids size but, release the jeans in Japan, Korea, etc.
Which are all short men sizes.(32,34,36.)
smh.gif

How ******ed are people who make posts like this? Where have you been? Have you NOT seen the 100000 different color ways of FUSION 6's coming out? Justquit the shoe game, you are the Ryan Leaf of Nike talk.

any one seen the ajf 6 tee with jordan holding a 6? I've seen it at champs, cant find it online. Its for the AJF 6 purple.

yeah if ur gonna start a thread post some pics of what ur talking about.. or at very least a link...

Idk like it prolly is for a fusion, but in the corner its got the green/max orange, which could be the gatorade, who know possibly a real quickstrike? mostlikely a fusion tho

couldn't find online, thus no link or pic. if one knows what Im talking about they can post pic or link. I would take a pic from store but my cam on phoneis broken.

Assassin man don't trip, I was thinking the same thing when I got my eastbay mag. All these cats are saying it's for the fusions, but you're right the colors don't match any of the fusion VI's that are dropping and it specifically says "RETRO 6" on all the different item description's and not fusion 6 like it usually does when it's clothes made for fusions. No other fusion tee's or shorts or whatever actually say the word "RETRO" on the item description, why would they do it this time. I think you're right, we might be in for a surprise.

That's all I was sayin.

Assassin man don't trip, I was thinking the same thing when I got my eastbay mag. All these cats are saying it's for the fusions, but you're right the colors don't match any of the fusion VI's that are dropping and it specifically says "RETRO 6" on all the different item description's and not fusion 6 like it usually does when it's clothes made for fusions. No other fusion tee's or shorts or whatever actually say the word "RETRO" on the item description, why would they do it this time. I think you're right, we might be in for a surprise.

That's all I was sayin.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

this subject is starting to give me a headache. can we make a forum rule that no1 can talk about a new release of the retro vi gatorade, max orange, infared, WATEVER unless there is confirmed information and/or legit confirmed pix of the actual sneaker being released. this crap is gettin on my nerves already!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Here's a rule it's in the Eastbay Fact #1 I was stating the obvious it does not say AJF6 shirt, and the colors are a LS color. I dont recall an LSFusion release as of late?

If these clothes were for the fusions, wouldn't the description be "AJF 6" instead of "LS RETRO 6" ?

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

How ******ed are people who make posts like this? Where have you been? Have you NOT seen the 100000 different color ways of FUSION 6's coming out? Just quit the shoe game, you are the Ryan Leaf of Nike talk.

The Ryan Leaf of NikeTalk hahahahahahah you just dont get it do you solekollectah. Read a little harder oh and nice cartoon Joker Avy solcollectah reallycool.............

it is sad how many people come into a thread like this and try to talk big and act smart.

but they cant even understand the difference between a retro and a fusion.

if you dont know the difference between those two types of jordan releases perhaps you should consider "quitting the shoe game" or at the least stopmaking posts like you knew what you were talking about.

Originally Posted by veGAtts

it is sad how many people come into a thread like this and try to talk big and act smart.

if you dont know the difference between those two types of jordan releases perhaps you should consider "quitting the shoe game" or at the least stop making posts like you knew what you were talking about.
Are you talking to me?

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

if you dont know the difference between those two types of jordan releases perhaps you should consider "quitting the shoe game" or at the least stop making posts like you knew what you were talking about.
Are you talking to me?
no, just the opposite actually, hahaha

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Are you talking to me?
no, just the opposite actually, hahaha

well buddy, when there is a new post on here everday about some shirts for a six ring that people think are for XI's, or shirts for fusions that peoplethink are something else, when you see a post like this, you automatically think, uhh oh not again.

Could not say it any better...

Back
Top Bottom