NEW MASE & CAMRON LEAKING TONIGHT

"i need diddy percent"
roll.gif
laugh.gif

This is a good song. No Cursing nice change of pace.

This sounds like 1997.

its sad to see the old dipset and COC pics of what woulda been. with the whole COC and dipset uniting.

lol at jimmys penny Replica.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

two has beens well past their prime rapping on the same track together...what an event.

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

I dont know ninjahood, I normally agree with you but dudes right.
here it is....its good.

i need a entire mixtape of these 2 ninjas desrespectin skeeos and cheesy smiles, w/e a dash of COC and dipset flows.
oh boy, you really cant sit there and tell me this is hot. Track is steamy trash.
its obvious not smokin hot human crack in da flesh..but hey...they workin so it can only get betta.

false..dude's are washed up and suck just like that no street credit havin fat joe..

Is 50 Cent still Mase's step daddy?

Cam fell off hard. Should of never beefed with 50 Cent.

These harlem dudes is some funny style dudes for sure.

Mase goes to Atlanta on the prowl for Trannies.

Cam gets punched in the face by Tru Life and does nothing about it.

This is Harlem World? These are Harlem Representers?

I can rocks wit it, but its not "
pimp.gif
" worthy.
Who is this Weezy Fake Baby soundin dude at the end??

This was getting airtime all over the NYC radio stations last night..Jimmy sent a text message to 105.1 Im sure it was a salty text
laugh.gif

eek.gif

I've been waiting for this since 2003....2004......2007...

It can only get better. Well at lease I hope...I liked it...but I'm from Harlem/Heights....don't mind me.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Wait!!?! CAM & JIM are RECONCILING?!?! and CAM and MASE squashed their problems?!?!?!?!?
dweeb_surprise.gif

I'll make that face the day Cam and Jay-Z perform "Welcome to NYC" live together.

Im feeling this song, the beat over the chorus isnt as good as it is during the verses but its good none the less, def room for improvement

Originally Posted by dreClark

This *%%* sucks at a Superhead level.

sick.gif
smh.gif

Thats what I am sayin... The second the beat dropped n dude came on with the autotune I was like
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom