[NEW] Nas - Who Are You

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

If there's tags all over this, I'm not gonna listen...

*Patiently waits for tagless version*.
you're doing yourself a disservice.

and that's the truth.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

If there's tags all over this, I'm not gonna listen...

*Patiently waits for tagless version*.
you're doing yourself a disservice.

and that's the truth.

his poetry's deep he never fails...

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Lames..

If Nas and JCole got on the same track together, I bet money JCole would slaughter Nas.

Nas was nice during the illmatic days but ain't no way he's messing with JCole nowadays. You dam elitist NY'ers are just salty..

indifferent.gif

Lames..

If Nas and JCole got on the same track together, I bet money JCole would slaughter Nas.

Nas was nice during the illmatic days but ain't no way he's messing with JCole nowadays. You dam elitist NY'ers are just salty..

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

indifferent.gif

Lames..

indifferent.gif
 No...and i love J Cole

indifferent.gif

Lames..

indifferent.gif
 No...and i love J Cole

indifferent.gif

Lames..

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Word to phillypac

indifferent.gif

Lames..

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Word to phillypac

Back
Top Bottom