NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

It is crazy what reselling has done to the sneaker industry.  When you think about it, a shoe like this would have flown completely under the radar even 1-2 years ago. 

damn it. i submitted my order and all on fnl. but website crashed upon me submitting the order. it says error processing order and ask me to try again. thing is, they still charge the shoe amt to my card! so did my order went thru? i did not receive any confirmation email though.

damn it. i submitted my order and all on fnl. but website crashed upon me submitting the order. it says error processing order and ask me to try again. thing is, they still charge the shoe amt to my card! so did my order went thru? i did not receive any confirmation email though.
No confirmation email = no shoes.

Anyone know if these are available in stores at finishline, NT, or dsg diccckks*?

Last edited:
Anyone know if these are available in stores at finishline, NT, or dsg diccckks*?
i think these were online only for most big stores, NT running stores might get some but probably extremely limited quantities 

That dude a few pages back who works for Nordstrom was for real. Just placed an order through them for my wife's sz 9. Super helpful NT'er!

Anyone have real-life pics of the blacks? I've only seen stock photos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom