New Olivia Munn pics vol. Complex Mag

ojsimpson.jpg

Disappointing photoshoot. All her other shoots that I've seen were on point (minus the Playboy one. smfh how do you not show the goods for a PB shoot?!) but this one is just a failure.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Is it just me, or does it seem like there's nothing she'll say ''no'' to?

You saying all of NT could run a train on that?
DP?????

If so

This chick>>>Rosa acosta

Yes, that is exactly what I'm sayin'...

...she never had a problem gettin' extra slutty on AOTS, and I remember she was on Jimmy Fallon talkin' about how she wanted to make a techno dance song called ''Sweet @$s In My Face.''

Really?

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Haha! I keep forgetting this is NT.

My bad. Next time I'll make sure they got the goods before I post.
No. She is just not that hot bro, sorry.

I can honestly say, I see better females around campus.
-The Juice
Thank you!

i met her at downtown sf union square where they were filming a commercial for axe, she approached me and i didn't recognize her cause she was wearing really thick glasses, and she pretended to ask to take a picture of her like tourist and i did. I realized that it was her after when she went back to do make up and stuff.  And she is actually really friendly and really connects with her fans. pics will be provided if asked.

Originally Posted by Diego

Mr Fongstarr wrote:

Sorry if I am late. Might not be thread worthy but just thought this was a cool photo spread.

big_olivia-munn-cover-9sid.jpg
sick.gif

smh.gif
THIS. i still think she's pretty and that rack she has is just so...good. but i never knew she had this problem in the back
sick.gif
for god's sake she's totally flat!

...that is kinda messed up on complex's part for actually taking the picture, let alone publishing it
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom