New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can't front, these are dope in person but chances of finding these at retail are nill
mean.gif
Pretty much this. Still, the search continues!
devil.gif

Let go of my pair.

Very nice looking shoe, but like the Pinks, it's one of those shoes that looks better when you hold it in hand or see them on someone else.  I'll keep my Foam collection simple.

I've gone back and forth with this train of thought as well. I thought, well if I did really put some effort into getting them and paying, what the hell would I wear them with that I like? It's dope but it "pops" a little too much for me. I think I'll appreciate looking at them on other people's feet.

Let go of my pair.

Very nice looking shoe, but like the Pinks, it's one of those shoes that looks better when you hold it in hand or see them on someone else.  I'll keep my Foam collection simple.

I've gone back and forth with this train of thought as well. I thought, well if I did really put some effort into getting them and paying, what the hell would I wear them with that I like? It's dope but it "pops" a little too much for me. I think I'll appreciate looking at them on other people's feet.
Yea it's tough. There are plenty of loud shoes that I pull off, but I see these as a shoe I would wear like once every 5 years. Defeats the purpose of a Foam IMO. I already have too many shoes in that category.

Yea it's tough. There are plenty of loud shoes that I pull off, but I see these as a shoe I would wear like once every 5 years. Defeats the purpose of a Foam IMO. I already have too many shoes in that category.
Im the opposite, I like how these things pop on a sunny day. My first pair of foams.

Pictures were taking in the daytime. I dimmed the lights in some and used the flash from my iPhone as light. The picture with the pink foam is where you  can see the difference in contrast which to me; Make them
smokin.gif

Best foams after da olando...they're that good.

da red one are da 2nd best. coppers >>> too.

I have both of those...suns are better...dont try

Putting da reds ahead cuz you think they're more

Practical.. :lol:

:lol:

you know we were dying for some red foams for da longest ninja... I put them ahead because they are better. 8)

Better smetter....that metallic purple wit safety orange is so hard, i wore my penny suns jersey wit

Em, looked at myself in da mirror and was hatin

ON MYSELF :lol:

P4Tq255.jpeg

YvouxWI.jpeg

ZtGyWDu.jpeg

AFUshYU.jpeg

just gt these from ebay, should I be worried? can post more pics tonight. soles look pretty translucent, shouldnt they be icy?

Back
Top Bottom