NEW PICS: AIR JORDAN 2 DOERNBECHER CHARITY

Quote:
keep in mind this shoe is for charity, and its a good cause

HA....thats what they said about the Spiz'ikes........

Truthfully I like them....They are not TOOOOOOO bad.....I love the print but putting it on the toe was a bit to much for me.............Not to worry im getting my Jason Kidd on with these.............PASSSSS
I AM THE VII KING!​

I like them, Actually i like them way better than all them spiz'ikes they released this year.

They look way better than the Spiz'ike!!!
JB use to be the trendsetter now they just follow the TRENDS.
JUST KEEP IT REAL JB.

those are mad ugly :smh:
smh.gif

yall dont know how to read.
a kid made em. same with the ugly 2k5s that came out...if anyone needs a size 11 and 12
SELL me YOUR XVII Lows and XIX in size 11. I'm desperate

it's good they're for charity, but too be honest they're ugly...

although they would go nice with my sonics gear.

I like 'em.

Black looks good on the II's....especially since only used once before..& wasn't leather.

I like the unique look of them. Design is nice...
New Jersey Nets
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #7 Bostjan Nachbar #? Malik Allen
#9 Mile Ilic #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright #22 Bernard Robinson
#24 Richard Jefferson #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams #? Jamaal Magloire #? Robert Hite

How are we gonna be able to get are hands on them ? GR ? LS ? on-line ? special auction ? halfy half , if you know can you share?
WANTED: Playoff XIII (Black/True Red-White)

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

they just ruined my fav jordan
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

Dudes are unreal.

Jason Mayden worked on these with the assistance of the Child and colors were inspired by the kids School.

Nike know's the other Charity Shoe's weren't doin ALL too good...and these really will help push sales.. however there will only be 2000 sold.

I really do hope the HypeBeast come out for this one, as it will be for a good cause.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

It's funny how everyone is sayin they're ugly but if they would have been an old Ray Allen P.E. the same people would be beggin for em to drop. They're not bad, just not my style

I can dig the charity thing, but why with NICE signature shoes, try team JB shoes or something..
I HAVE Cement Spikes & *****PLAYOFF 8s***** & Anthracite 8s RIGHT NOW!!! PM me with offers!!!​

Also, PLEASE PLEASE be sure to check out www.get-dizzy.blogspot.com

I liked these as soon as I first saw them, and the more I look at them the more I like them. This is a really cool and intricate design, and I give major props to the kid that designed them. Where will these be available? I really want to get a pair.
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

Good cause or not, those are straight trash. Would your opinions change if Pea Pod VIIIs or Pacific VIIs were made for charity?

not feeling them looks like a jamaican flag only plus
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

Can't tell me nothin!

Back
Top Bottom