New pics of the Jordan 16.5´s

Absolutely the best .5 fusion I've seen come from JB by far. Forget what anybody else thinks. These do it for me. I love em.
pimp.gif

these are not bad.. ill have to see how much money i have left of my paycheck when they release!

Originally Posted by BalLaStatus27

these are alright but they look way too much like teams to purchase
eyes.gif

Anyway, someone asked why get these instead of the real XVI? Oh I don't know, maybe because the real XVI isn't as easy to obtain as these will be.These are really clean, and a "perfect" hybrid, IMO. It helps to take most cues from one shoe, and not force design elements upon one another.

I will look forward to the blk/red and NYC colorways on a nice discount.

im on these.........among altot of the new releases im really feeling these janks.............thanks for the post..

actually one of the better looking team shoes in a while, but still not gonna get em. maybe if they're on clearance.

Wow, I'm impressed. I like em, they didn't do too much to make em look ugly but they changed em enough so that u could still appreciate em as weappreciate the XVI's

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by BalLaStatus27

these are alright but they look way too much like teams to purchase
eyes.gif

Anyway, someone asked why get these instead of the real XVI? Oh I don't know, maybe because the real XVI isn't as easy to obtain as these will be. These are really clean, and a "perfect" hybrid, IMO. It helps to take most cues from one shoe, and not force design elements upon one another.
I will look forward to the blk/red and NYC colorways on a nice discount.
Very well said, I feel the exact same way all them will be purchased the XVI's are one of my favorites.

New pics on Sneakernews c/o Flightclub.tistory.com
110FB61D4AABAC006AA69B-570x414.jpg

120FB61D4AABAC006BFF34-570x414.jpg

140FB61D4AABAC016CCFCA-570x415.jpg

Why is it that of all the retros coming out between now and the end of the year, these are what I'm most looking forward to? If they get thewhite/infrared VI and white/september blue VI right colorwise, those will be on my list as well, but they completely lost their minds with the shape, color andquality of the XII's, Spacejams and black/varsity red VI's this year.

These on the other hand were very well thought out and the quality looks on point. They're actually an improvement upon both the 16 and 17. Everybody's sayin they'd cop these at a discount, but I'd actually pay full price for these over the banana-shaped joints that are dropping as"retros".

Back
Top Bottom