NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

http://sneakernews.com/2012/04/05/nike-air-griffey-max-1-1996-mlb-all-star-pe/

Nevermind the groundhog – Opening Day of Major League Baseball marks the start of the Spring season, so to coincide with today’s wide launch of the 2012 season is a look back at one of the rarest and undiscovered Player Exclusives we’ve ever seen. Check out this sick Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Player Exclusive made for Ken Griffey Jr. for the 1996 MLB All-Star Game; at just 26 years of age, Griffey was one of the most (if not the most) feared hitter in the game, earning a multitude of awards and consideration an a yearly basis while making the All-Star Game his summer time-share – he was pretty much guaranteed a spot. This PE, brought to us by Nike sample monger youbetgrish, features the Air Griffey Max 1 in a unique glossy patent leather-like finish – remember it was the Air Jordan XI of that same year that introduced the patent leather to the athletic shoe. Check out the extra angles of this baseball treat and let us know if you want Nike to whip up some more Air Griffey Max 1 colorways! Photos via sole-u

nike-air-griffey-max-1-1996-all-star-pe-4.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-1-1996-all-star-pe-1.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-1-1996-all-star-pe-2.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-1-1996-all-star-pe-3.jpg

those moss's are dope but the more mindblowing fact is that seller is only a couple hours from me.

-Tyler

Jay Jones that first post is insane, dope collection of PEs right there.
Gary Payton II PE, Autograph Kobes and the Shaq IX PE are so clean.
Love all the Ray Allen PEs i see to.

How much are these Ray Allen AWAY 8s worth?

I was considering purchasing these but I don't want to overpay. I would greatly appreciate any help from the PE experts on here.
happy.gif

Went digging in a shoe stack that i never touch. Here are a Couple of randoms I forgot had.

Picked these up a few months ago... Been rockin them a lot.

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Went digging in a shoe stack that i never touch. Here are a Couple of randoms I forgot had.

Bibby forces and J Kidds are
pimp.gif
- that's the only reason why I bought 19's

P- those Swingmans are soooo nice

my dual signed ds harold miner jordan x pe's.

he signed them with his #4 which is the number he switched to later on.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

How much are these Ray Allen AWAY 8s worth?

I was considering purchasing these but I don't want to overpay. I would greatly appreciate any help from the PE experts on here.
happy.gif
I'm almost positive I know who is selling those and he is wanting a ridiculous price 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom