New Pokemon Games Vol. Black and White

Yellow is the only one I've ever played. Looks like Pokemon is too advanced for me now.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

hmmm
nerd.gif

My bro let me play his game because I do not own the game nor a DS. Def brought back memories. Put in work the whole day yesterday. Will consider copping once I recover from the shoe coma that was the past 3 months.

Woah so its out now?!? Going to grab this when I get out of class.
Do they make skins for the DS? I use my sisters but its pink and I want to bring this game with me.
Would prefer not to have a pink DS

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i need to buy a used DS asap so i can buy this game

supposed to be going to South Carolina with the fam next week. Long *@% drive, will cop.

CAN I PLAY THIS ON A REGULAR DS?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i need to buy a used DS asap so i can buy this game

supposed to be going to South Carolina with the fam next week. Long *@% drive, will cop.

CAN I PLAY THIS ON A REGULAR DS?
yea..

i just bought a used OG Ds with 5 games for $30 of craiglist
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

traded the games, except pokemon Ruby, towards pokemon and i got $55 in store credit
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the noticable games were mario kart, Super Mario DS, and Yoshi's island, final fantasy XII, and some other one. so i basically got the DS and game for $30 and i still got like $15 worth of credit left, as well as pokemon ruby
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Do they make skins for the DS? I use my sisters but its pink and I want to bring this game with me.

laugh.gif

ive been playing it already pretty nice, feels like a whole new game the concepts still the same but the places are almost fully 3d now. crazy. i still love the og 151 pokemon but the new bunch are ok. got my 4th badge already and still playing.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by omgitswes

laugh.gif
haha I'm serious though, I wonder if I could paint it or something.

fc5nyc.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Picked up Black
pimp.gif
C'mon quitting time.
Jelly.

I'm picking up my copy tonight after work.
pimp.gif
I didn't feel like going out at all the past few days so had to hit up Target on my lunch break
laugh.gif

Almost wore my Pokemon shirt today too
embarassed.gif

Damn, i need to buy be a DS.

There's many now; what's the cheapest DS? How much do the games run for also?

I always started to with the fire Pokemon; i guess this time I'll have a porkchop.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Damn, i need to buy be a DS.

There's many now; what's the cheapest DS? How much do the games run for also?

I always started to with the fire Pokemon; i guess this time I'll have a porkchop.

DS, DS lite, DSi, DSi XL and at the end of the month, 3DS.  Cheapest is going to be a DS.  DS and DS lite have the gameboy port for those games. Games are generally 34.99 or less.

Goin with my man Snivy. 

Thanks. I will probably scoop up the DS lite or DS then, since i want to play my OG Pokemon games that i still have
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Picked up Black
pimp.gif
C'mon quitting time.

My little sister copped both and handed me Black. I picked up the water pokemon. Bout to get on right now.
smokin.gif

just got pokemon black yesteday.
not seriously playing it until i can beat heartgold and sent celibi and entei and raikou to black.

I like black so far though.
I picked the water pokemon.
i've picked water as my starter eversince blastoise.

Back
Top Bottom