New Pokemon Games Vol. Black and White

Originally Posted by FullMetal

I haven't touched my DS in years. Do R4 and roms still work?
nerd.gif

Picked up White yesterday. at the first gym trying to level up my guys. Picked Oshawott only cuz I can't stand how the pig looks till he gets to Emboar. Plus the otter turns into a samurai looking thing at the stage 2. I can dig it.

My team consists of:

Tepig
Lillipup
Pidove
Pansage
Tympole
Timburr

With Purrloin on deck in my PC
laugh.gif

Company is running out of names for these pokemon
laugh.gif
Some of these names are atrocious
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I took my younger siblings to the Nintendo World event in NYC, and there were over 10 thousand people there throughout the day.
I didn't expect Pokemon to still be on that level like it was back in the late 90's but I had to stand on a line for about and hour that stretched all the way to 5th ave and around the corner just to get into the event area. 

Then there was another long !+% line to get into the store and buy the game itself and buy other stuff.

The game itself is really cool, there are so many new features like the video chat with other people, being able to go into other people's game. I played it over the last 3 days or so and have gotten my team to all be lvl 24-25(Always liked having my whole team at the same level and not have the starter be the highest). I'm waiting to get the 3DS so I can copy some of the event Pokemon to my black version.

its nice seeing people so excited about this game. now let me blow your mind with competitive battling. this game takes way more strategy than most people expect.
laugh.gif
heres an example:

ive been working on my team for a long +#% time now
laugh.gif
, with EV training and all that its a real time-consuming task. anyways, recently started a new lead in soul silver, then im gunna make a new special waller and sweeper.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HJDM

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Pokemon fell off when the let go of Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur.

^THIS.
qft, i like cyndaqil and the water/grass type starter too fogot the names but the newer ones
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

its nice seeing people so excited about this game. now let me blow your mind with competitive battling. this game takes way more strategy than most people expect.
laugh.gif
heres an example:

laugh.gif
, with EV training and all that its a real time-consuming task. anyways, recently started a new lead in soul silver, then im gunna make a new special waller and sweeper.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
that aint no strategy just memorizing weaknesses

anyways hows everyone liking the new black/white? im not sure whether to get it or not, not really feelin the new pokemon and stuff i like the old ones better :/

It's pretty dope. I just don't like the new Pokemon names
laugh.gif
They sound so forced, uncreative, and stupid
laugh.gif

But it is cool and I just won my third badge
pimp.gif

Kinda mad that i cant get the legendary pokemon Victini cause my OG Ds doesnt have Wifi SMH!!!

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

laugh.gif
heres an example:

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
that aint no strategy just memorizing weaknesses

anyways hows everyone liking the new black/white? im not sure whether to get it or not, not really feelin the new pokemon and stuff i like the old ones better :/

yeah i kinda picked a bad example.  cant find a good one right now.  
tired.gif
 but its definately more than just memorizing weaknesses.  it gets crazy with all the predicting and swapping.  pulling out walls to stop sweepers and setting up spikers -> bringing out ghosts to stop spinners and whatnot.  it can get pretty crazy.  if i find a better one ill be sure to post it though.

Just beat the game last night. Beat the Elite Four by using a level 72 Samurott
laugh.gif

Had a bunch of Hyper Potions and Full Heals.

Haven't played a pokemon game since silver came out. I have to say it brought back memories
pimp.gif

Working on getting the 8th one. Has anyone gotten any of the legendary pokemon besides the wifi and the main one?

yea its good
just got the 4th badge
my team right now
Pignite-Lv 32
Tirtouga-Lv 31
Musharna- Lv 27
Sawk-Lv 25
Zebrastrike-lv 29
drilbur lv 20 use him only for HM's

Back
Top Bottom