***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Reebok Instapump Hoop Fury
I actually know a person that have them, this model share the same midsole setup as the Shaq Trainer and it was one of the two lace-less models Reebok created in 94. The second one was the best and one of the most expensive sneakers ever to be created by Reebok, the Insta Pump Romulus, famously worn by Dana Barros during the 95 All Star Game.  

Last edited:

I actually know a person that have them, this model share the same midsole setup as the Shaq Trainer and it was one of the two lace-less models Reebok created in 94. The second one was the best and one of the most expensive sneakers ever to be created by Reebok, the Insta Pump Romulus, famously worn by Dana Barros during the 95 All Star Game.  
Awesome and of course I also know about the existence of the Insta Pump Romulus, yeah that shoe is something else. Thanks brother for spitting that sneaker history knowledge. It's always greatly appreciated, peace!

Copped 2 pairs, gonna return or resell the one that doesn't fit.

I'm TTS 9.5 but I heard the last ones Kendrick had were .5 big so I got 9.5 and 9

Tried on Kendrick Lamar x Reebok Classic . Tried on everything TTS and half a size bigger or smaller.

Went TTS , half a size bigger was way too big.

Half a size smaller wasnt bad at the toe area, but it was way too tight at the top dorsal area, i would say unbearable.

My feet arent even wide , i'd say narrow/average.

I would suggest to stay TTS.

Hope that helps
pimp.gif

The production was probably not even close to Yeezy numbers but there's nowhere near as much hype for these. Good to see this was an easy cop for everyone who wanted them. I think they're nice but I didn't dig the scarlike seam on the toebox, so I didn't try for them.

I'll wait for the inevitable KL Club C collab... 
wink.gif

Awesome and of course I also know about the existence of the Insta Pump Romulus, yeah that shoe is something else. Thanks brother for spitting that sneaker history knowledge. It's always greatly appreciated, peace!

Remember seeing the Romulus in east bay. So classic.
I had the similar preseason model of the high top, instapump system shoe. Not very comfortable but looked awesome. Wish I had kept

Insta Pump Romulus is a total grail status for me, but I know that I will never find a wearable pair in my lifetime.

i think they'd have looked better if they'd been str8 gold green without the white, they still look good though

I have no idea, but they look really nice. Might get that pair or one of the pairs from the Palace collab, even though I'm not 100% sold on the all-over-print laces they used.

Back
Top Bottom