***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

^^^
Those are legitimate and the seller is literally giving them away for that price despite holding them for 17 years. Such a shame but that goes to show how much demand there is for vintage Reeboks.

I am relieve
^^^
Those are legitimate and the seller is literally giving them away for that price despite holding them for 17 years. Such a shame but that goes to show how much demand there is for vintage Reeboks.

I am relieved to hear this. Thanks and REPPED. I was stoked to see these. I really like them and the price is bad*** as well.

^^^

Might sound crazy, but do you think these are wearable? I personally wear everything I buy, but I don't want to be walking on asphalt after 7 steps lol

If anyone is looking for any of the recent Ventilator collabs or the 25th Anniv. Pump Certified collabs, check your local Reebok outlet. Last Friday I picked up the Majors, Mitas and SNS' at the Orlando premium outlet for $50 each, plus 40% off from their storewide 4th of July sale. So, $30 each.

They had a bunch of sizes of the SNS and Majors, didn't see many Mitas but I was in too much of shock to really look around for other sizes. They also had a couple Pump Certifieds for $99 before the discount. They also had the Space Exploration Pack Vent Supremes (which are beautiful) for $50 before the discount, and I almost got them, too, but I knew I wouldn't have the room in my luggage on the way home.

Really sorry for not posting this immediately after I bought them, but between dodging a monsoon while I was there and doing vacation stuff I just forgot.

Any instapump fury there?

I did see some in smaller sizes (like 8 or 8.5). Want to say they were triple-white looking, almost like the Year of the Sheep ones but ligher colored. Didn't see any that I remember in 10-11, though they may have had them in bigger sizes (I didn't look above 11).

Edit: Holy crap, after doing a quick google image search they may have even been Atmos or Sandro collabs. It was a week ago, though, and since they weren't my size I only gave them a passing look, so I am in no way sure about any of it!

Last edited:

Yo reebok...i heard you like doing retros.

The vertical 3 was mean

If anyone is looking for any of the recent Ventilator collabs or the 25th Anniv. Pump Certified collabs, check your local Reebok outlet. Last Friday I picked up the Majors, Mitas and SNS' at the Orlando premium outlet for $50 each, plus 40% off from their storewide 4th of July sale. So, $30 each.

They had a bunch of sizes of the SNS and Majors, didn't see many Mitas but I was in too much of shock to really look around for other sizes. They also had a couple Pump Certifieds for $99 before the discount. They also had the Space Exploration Pack Vent Supremes (which are beautiful) for $50 before the discount, and I almost got them, too, but I knew I wouldn't have the room in my luggage on the way home.

Really sorry for not posting this immediately after I bought them, but between dodging a monsoon while I was there and doing vacation stuff I just forgot.

Man, why can't I be in the US right now? I would love those Mitas (or any of the Vents actually - except I already have the SNS ones). If anyone can snare me a 12, I'm more than happy to PayPal cash for shoes + shipping to Australia! Same with the Pumps. Any of them in a 12 would be magic. Feel free to DM to sort it out.

Last edited:
Reebok Classics has signed Future

Pretty excited for the upcoming collaborations. I could see a dirty sprite inspired theme shoe. I really like the color purple so yeah lol

I was informed that these are actually 2 year old stock that was originally made for Rick Ross and his crew, so this was probably almost "made to order" for what they needed. Take that info for what it's worth, just what I was told.

Reebok.com. Not many sizes available. Go!!
@rapcoz2134

Released in limited sizes/quantities on Reebok.com with Team Reebok 1895 doing some social media promotion and initially providing the link to buy.

http://www.tr1895.com/shaq-attaq-ostrich/2015/12/15/shaq-attaq-ostrich

Last edited:
Checked eBay, only thing I could find was a pair of size 11s that sold for $400 in January...is that really what these go for? Or was that because they had just dropped a couple weeks prior?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom