New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

We need to build this team for the next 2 seasons...After the next two seasons...this team will probably have all new faces besides Kobe. 

Same page... High Five..  
2qcnn1x.jpg

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Sixers already have Elton Brand why would they want another old PF ? lol

On Max Kellerman show he said Chris Bosh for Pau

Dwight for Bynum or Bynum for Deron William

We'll have

Dwill + Kobe + Metta+ Lamar+ Chris Bosh

or

Session+ Kobe+ Metta + Pau+ Dwight
Posts like this and the one right above me talking about getting Kevin Durant remind me how delusional a majority of Laker fans are.  
roll.gif

I can't tell if you guys are serious or not.
indifferent.gif
I didn't propose those trades. Look at my post again. I said on Max Kellerman radio show. They were discussing those possibilities

Originally Posted by John Mayer

Please dont ever utter Yankees and Lakers in the same sentence.

The Lakers have nowhere near the prestige the pinstripes have
Oh really ? LA is the most valuable basketball franchise

Sixers already have Elton Brand why would they want another old PF ? lol

On Max Kellerman show he said Chris Bosh for Pau

Dwight for Bynum or Bynum for Deron William

We'll have

Dwill + Kobe + Metta+ Lamar+ Chris Bosh

or

Session+ Kobe+ Metta + Pau+ Dwight
Posts like this and the one right above me talking about getting Kevin Durant remind me how delusional a majority of Laker fans are.  
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
I didn't propose those trades. Look at my post again. I said on Max Kellerman radio show. They were discussing those possibilities

In KenJi's defense Max & Marcellus on the 24th talked about this.. Probably did a couple days before that as well..

Say we ended up with the 1st lineup with Bosh...  Shoot me in the face because it would be such a waste of a season.

lol i dont understand how you guys can keep on talking about almost the same scenarios for days without any new news

Originally Posted by geoff2005

lol i dont understand how you guys can keep on talking about almost the same scenarios for days without any new news

It's fun to think about it..  Keeps 5 months of offseason interesting.

Kobe is going back to Germany this offseason according to whoever the Dr they use on Max & Marcellus.
If true I completely rethink how long Kobe plays. I originally thought 4 more years, but if he needs the German treatment every year he won't be able to give anymore after 2 years.

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

In KenJi's defense Max & Marcellus on the 24th talked about this.. Probably did a couple days before that as well..

Say we ended up with the 1st lineup with Bosh...  Shoot me in the face because it would be such a waste of a season.
I don't know who Max Kellerman is but he sounds like a bumbling idiot.  Who would listen/take seriously a guy who thinks MIA is going to trade Bosh to LA?  And how did he get his own radio show?

I'm all for doing everything possible to win now. Like people have said in here already, the window is two years, more or less. There's no excuse for saving money, especially with that Time Warner deal kicking in this coming season. Do what we have to now, and if we can or can't win in these upcoming two seasons then let everyone come off the books and go full bore into rebuilding. That does not scare me, especially with Mitch at the helm.

indifferent.gif

I don't know who Max Kellerman is but he sounds like a bumbling idiot.  Who would listen/take seriously a guy who thinks MIA is going to trade Bosh to LA?  And how did he get his own radio show?
Relax dude. It's just a trade proposal
indifferent.gif
. What they said on the show was : Assuming Miami doesn't win a championship this year. They will probably going to make some changes and Bosh is most likely to be move. Gasol is still one of the top PF in the league who can give you rebound and score inside. If Miami get Gasol they still be a championship contender. Actually they'd be better. Gasol on his best day is better than Bosh best day. Miami can roll with Gasol or trade him for another big. The Lakers will get Bosh who can defend the perimeter better than Pau and can knock down 15 footer to open up lane for Bynum to operate. Of course this is all a proposal. They were just discussing the possibilities out there. Kellerman has his own radio show in LA. He's in a better position that you for sure. I'm sure he doesn't care what you think  

indifferent.gif

This dude really is angry.

Kobe has 2 years left at this level we saw this season. I say the Lakers go for broke and try to win at least another ring. I'm all for getting new talent but moving Bynum would be a major blow to the Lakers. I know he's immature but 7ft players with decent skills aren't easy to come by.

Aw, man.
ohwell.gif

You guys ever personally known a friend who was part of a really bad breakup, then moves on w/ someone else, then gets back w/ the person they had the really bad breakup w/?

It's CRAZY awkward when all the friends are together and 'that couple' is there. All the friends can remember the nasty words, the plates thrown all over the yard, the keyed car w/ the egged surface... and yet there they are, back in front of all their friends. "Reunted and it feels so..." ...aaaawkwwward.

"Oh. You guys are back together? Oh. So uhhhh... how 'bout those Dodgers?"

ohwell.gif

If LO does come back, it won't be awkward.  He'll fit right back in, same as Fish back in 08. 

So yeah, Ima need Phil to stop taking ##+#%$@ years off. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Phil takes 99 off.  Winner was?
Phil takes 05 off.  Winner was?
Phil takes 12 off.  Winner looks like? 

Phil, get on the grind %%#%@!@, you're killin me. 
laugh.gif

All these dumb %**$ Pop = best coach, fools need to learn how to read trends. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

This dude really is angry.

Yea it must be stemming from my team being eliminated already 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Phil takes 99 off. Winner was?
Phil takes 05 off. Winner was?
Phil takes 12 off. Winner looks like?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But Pop didn't have Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, and Pippen...like his rosters are full of scrubs

All-Star point guard Deron Williams has made one decision about his free agency: If the Brooklyn Nets win the No. 1 pick in the NBA's draft lottery on Wednesday night – and the chance to secure Kentucky center Anthony Davis – it won't be enough for Williams to sign a contract extension, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.
"It's Dwight Howard or bust," said a league source who has spoken to Williams.

Williams doesn't want to stay with the Nets unless they become an instant Eastern Conference contender and wouldn't accept waiting for Davis' development. The Nets have a 7.5 percent chance of winning the lottery, and sources said the organization would be willing to part with Davis for the chance to pair Howard and Williams for the franchise's move into a new Brooklyn arena next season.

I will be paying close attention tonight. If the Nets get that pick I blame stern.
laugh.gif

Deron is absolutely using the Lakers as a negotiating tactic. I'm not saying I know where he's going, but I am saying I'm positive he has no real interest in us, despite what he throws out there.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Deron is absolutely using the Lakers as a negotiating tactic. I'm not saying I know where he's going, but I am saying I'm positive he has no real interest in us, despite what he throws out there.

Bingo.. He ends up staying in Brooklyn.  He really doesn't care...  Why go to the Mavs, or the Lakers....  Wait that 1 year and wait for Dwight on your team without having to give up anything...

If they get the #1 pick (which if I was a betting man... They would)...  Go Anthony Davis..

They'll still suck this upcoming year and probably get a mid- first round pick at worst.

And next offseason sign DWill & Howard on the Nets.. Along with Brooks, Davis & Morrow..   Add another max player (James Harden).... And 2 solid pieces on the bench, and they are the best team in the East..

He stands no benefit coming here.. And even less benefit going to the Mavs.

And next offseason sign DWill & Howard on the Nets.. Along with Brooks, Davis & Morrow..   Add another max player (James Harden).... And 2 solid pieces on the bench, and they are the best team in the East..
This happens, how? 
laugh.gif

DWill, Howard, Harden, AND they'll have to pay Davis within 2-3 years, plus as you say, Brooks, Morrow, and the 2 solid pieces......85 million payroll you workin off of? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

This happens, how? 
laugh.gif

DWill, Howard, Harden, AND they'll have to pay Davis within 2-3 years, plus as you say, Brooks, Morrow, and the 2 solid pieces......85 million payroll you workin off of? 
laugh.gif

16 x 2 (DWill & Howard) = $32.   Harden can only get $13mil max because he hasn't play 6 years when he becomes a free agent.

Their big 3  is  $45 mil

Brooks = $1.3mil that year
Morrow (depending on what you can get him for)  Maybe $6mil?  Is someone really offering Morrow much more than that? Doubtful

Top pick is $5.3mil in second year.. Assuming they get it

45 + 1.3 + 6 + 5.3 = 57.6 

They have a full MLE to bring in a solid player..

And there is always Vet mins that can give nice contributions..

That's $64 mil  for all of them in the first year together.

That's how the Nets could do that.

Back
Top Bottom