New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Originally Posted by tupac003

Stern strikes again...he made sure them hornets got that pick. I bet he told the new owners...If you buy this team we will make sure you get the pick...lol
30t6p3b.gif

Why didn't I see this coming? 

MoonMan818:
Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

MoonMan818:
LOL... get off dude's D.

Like he's dropping knowledge unheard of or something....
laugh.gif
Oh look, he's mad someone else has the spotlight for a sec.

Kids are so cute at this age.
happy.gif

Don't you have some LA Sparks game to watch?

samwell%255B1%255D.gif

Ooooh, a gay joke! Against the rules AND immature! Niw pardon me while I try to figure out what the Sparks have to do w/ a conversation about Lakers contracts; the search for what has your panties in a bunch, I'll leave that up to you.

So let's revisit this.
How would you feel if :

VtbqU.jpg

Signed for the mini MLE. Then make that Pau trade to Houston for Lowry, Kevin Martin, and some other throw in player. Then bring back Ariza with the trade exception from the LO trade?

Originally Posted by MR J 858

So let's revisit this.
How would you feel if :

VtbqU.jpg

Signed for the mini MLE. Then make that Pau trade to Houston for Lowry, Kevin Martin, and some other throw in player. Then bring back Ariza with the trade exception from the LO trade?

Cant see the pic or name..

As for the Pau trade to Houston ehhhhhhhhhhhh...  Other than Lowry, I want no parts of anyone on that team.. And with that said Lowry is so unlikely to be traded.. And if he is, the Raptors are the front runners unfortunately. (better picks, more picks, decent players, smaller contracts)

Signing an unknown question mark?

2zyeoec.jpg

We have enough question marks on the team.

MoonMan818:

Oh look, he's mad someone else has the spotlight for a sec.

Kids are so cute at this age.
happy.gif
Don't you have some LA Sparks game to watch?

samwell%255B1%255D.gif
Ooooh, a gay joke! Against the rules AND immature! Niw pardon me while I try to figure out what the Sparks have to do w/ a conversation about Lakers contracts; the search for what has your panties in a bunch, I'll leave that up to you.

That's a gay joke? You allowed the big baby thread to survive for years... Lol c'mon bruh...Anywhoooo... David stern must really like those hornets. Lol

I honestly believe Bynum is the guy who's going to be traded. He's really the only guy who has value that a team would want. He's young, lots of talent and more room to improve. No one wants an aging Pau Gasol, who's played like crap for the last 2 playoff outings and that's a contract nobody wants to pick up. 

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

I honestly believe Bynum is the guy who's going to be traded. He's really the only guy who has value that a team would want. He's young, lots of talent and more room to improve. No one wants an aging Pau Gasol, who's played like crap for the last 2 playoff outings and that's a contract nobody wants to pick up. 
Common sense would show you're right..

But it is actually on the contrary...   Buss & Mitch are only willing to part with Bynum if it brings in Howard..

Teams want Pau.. It is actually a good amount.. But the contract is what turns them away...  Teams like the Bulls, Wolves, Hawks, Rockets are big candidates.. Teams that can't get over the hump and have large contracts (Wolves aren't a big contract team, but are trying to pair Pau with Love & Rubio)...   And even then we an get something great of value for Pau with teams looking to dump salaries if a thread team like the one's I listed jump in..

Originally Posted by Essential1

But it is actually on the contrary...   Buss & Mitch are only willing to part with Bynum if it brings in Howard..

Teams want Pau.. It is actually a good amount.. But the contract is what turns them away...  Teams like the Bulls, Wolves, Hawks, Rockets are big candidates.. Teams that can't get over the hump and have large contracts (Wolves aren't a big contract team, but are trying to pair Pau with Love & Rubio)...   And even then we an get something great of value for Pau with teams looking to dump salaries if a thread team like the one's I listed jump in..
Ummmm....D. Rose injury.

Dont label us with the freaking Wolves and Hawks son.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Ummmm....D. Rose injury.

But you really are a team that can't get over the hump... DRose injury or not...   And the Lakers are in the same space of teams that can't get over the hump..

There are different levels of everything.. Don't assume someone saying 2 teams having trouble winning a title, are the same as other teams that can't get over the hump. Because you like to see a false equivalence in everything... Only someone who like to jump to false conclusions would assume I thought the Wolves and Bulls were in the same position of winning a title.

Bulls are not a better team than the Heat. It isn't even close..  

Ummmm....D. Rose injury.

But you really are a team that can't get over the hump... DRose injury or not...   And the Lakers are in the same space..
I know what you're trying to say, but you guys lost at full strength. We would still be playing if Derrick and Joakim didn't get injured.

Ummmm....D. Rose injury.

But you really are a team that can't get over the hump... DRose injury or not...   And the Lakers are in the same space..
I know what you're trying to say, but you guys lost at full strength. We would still be playing if Derrick and Joakim didn't get injured.
You guys lost last year at full strength... Did you add someone important?  Nope..

You saw what happened to the Lakers right?  Couldn't get it done in 2011.. Didn't make any upgrades, and had the same result in 2012.. (Call Sessions an upgrade of Fisher.. But we downgraded our bench.. So it is fairly even)

That would have been the Bulls in 2012 as well.. Heat made moves.. Heat are better this year than last.. The Bulls were not even before DRose's injury.

And next year it will be the same thing, if DRose comes back at all before the season is over.

You guys lost last year at full strength... Did you add someone important?  Nope..

You saw what happened to the Lakers right?  Couldn't get it done in 2011.. Didn't make any upgrades, and had the same result in 2012.. (Call Sessions an upgrade of Fisher.. But we downgraded our bench.. So it is fairly even)

That would have been the Bulls in 2012 as well.. Heat made moves.. Heat are better this year than last.. The Bulls were not even before DRose's injury.

And next year it will be the same thing, if DRose comes back at all before the season is over.

Yeah.....ok. Too bad my team cant prove you wrong. I guarantee we'd be up 2-0 on Miami right now though.....I'd bet my unborn child on it.

Yeah.....ok. Too bad my team cant prove you wrong. I guarantee we'd be up 2-0 on Miami right now though.....I'd bet my unborn child on it.

Well at the same time...  You can't prove yourself right either.. You could be swept out for all anyone knows..

Betting your unborn doesn't mean anything...  No one is going to come to the hospital and snatch up your baby when it's born if you're wrong.. Even if you had a child, swearing or even betting on it means nothing to me.

I guess the Hornets "won" the draft lottery for basketball reasons. Stern is so blatant with it that he's practically throwing it in everyone's face. No wonder he took a worse deal from the Clips, the first deal would have made them a borderline playoff team and it would have been too unrealistic for them to get the #1 pick.

Anyways, I'm sure Ill look like a fool in a few years but I really don't see the hype behind Davis, I think he'll be a great shot blocker but I don't see a 20-10 superstar. Way too thin and I've seen very little out of him that makes me think he can consistently score in the post on anything other than dunks and lobs. What's separating him from say, Tyson Chandler?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ you really believing that. Essential is right, ya'll are a team that cannot get over the hump. 
I love how you're talking this kind of big talk based off of "faith" and "pride" in a team that has been knocked out for a while now. You have nothing to prove about it other than "If D.Rose wasn't hurt.." The problem with Bulls fans is that you guys think Rose can get ya'll through ANY team to win it all. He's one man and a point guard at that. 

Jordan had Pippen

Kobe had Shaq

Duncan had Parker

Magic had Kareem

Hell even Wade had Shaq and Dirk had Chandler as a presence. Rose has NOBODY to help him get the Bulls over the hump. 

And what I've noticed about what I posted was, everyone on that list I posted had a big man. Looks like we've found the Bulls' issue... 

laughing.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ you really believing that. Essential is right, ya'll are a team that cannot get over the hump. 
I love how you're talking this kind of big talk based off of "faith" and "pride" in a team that has been knocked out for a while now. You have nothing to prove about it other than "If D.Rose wasn't hurt.." The problem with Bulls fans is that you guys think Rose can get ya'll through ANY team to win it all. He's one man and a point guard at that. 

Jordan had Pippen

Kobe had Shaq

Duncan had Parker

Magic had Kareem

Hell even Wade had Shaq and Dirk had Chandler as a presence. Rose has NOBODY to help him get the Bulls over the hump. 

And what I've noticed about what I posted was, everyone on that list I posted had a big man. Looks like we've found the Bulls' issue... 
 Yeah also from now on add in the unknown factor of if Rose will even be the same player the rest of his career after suffering a serious injury & multiple injuries this season.

Bulls would have went out the exact same way they did last year vs Miami.

Richard Hamilton wasn't that good of an upgrade and we saw what LeBron did to Rose last year.

Worst part for the Bulls is they have no money to improve greatly through Free Agency, except for adding small pieces or willing vets.

In trades, Boozer has 1/4 of the value of Pau. No one will touch Booz's contract, not even teams who need a PF.. Noah's value is eh.. Too many years left on his contract for most teams.

That leaves Deng, Korver, Taj Gibson and their 3 backup PGs as the only tradeable assets..

Chances are of they trade one if them it is plugging 1 hole to fill another..

The Lakers are in trouble, but it could be worse... You could be in the Bulls situation.

Better be for Free 99

Chris Palmer: Someone who could help the Lakers: Brandon Roy. Based on what I'm told he could be back in the league next year. Twitter

easy pass on b.roy. no way i'd take that chance unless he'd play pro bono. i dont trust those knees.

ugh i hate the playoffs with out the lakers and kobe man. 2nd year straight. i hate it.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom