New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Roll the dice on Dwight even if he does not make a commitment to sign a contract extension.

Give Pau one last chance this season and if he's still CRAP after the year use the amnesty rule on him next summer. Hopefully Metta next summer opts out.

Then go after CP3 next summer and Dwight should be happy enough to stay with the Lakers.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Yup. According to Bynum "Doesn't matter to me (where I play), there's a bank in every city."

laugh.gif
 Not a single damb given. 

why would the orlando magic do howard a favor and send him to brooklyn, when the nets have nothing really to send back.. do you really believe that brook lopez. kris humphries and marshon brooks + draft picks are equal value?

besides, the magic would have to deal with howard a lot more, if he goes to brooklyn then if he goes out west.

Dwight will be a Laker by July 11th. Just have a gut feeling that Bynum is going to be too much for ORL to turn down. Ride it out with him this year, we can make a Finals run with D12/Kobe/Pau (or Josh Smith preferably) and if not amnesty Pau (or let Josh walk) and free up 19 mil+ to go after CP3, two years after it was supposed to happen, our dream triumvirate may very well still happen.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

David Aldridge just tweeted that the Lakers are quietly making a hard push for Nash lol

Nash & Dwight would make me very happy.

Originally Posted by vrai1

David Aldridge just tweeted that the Lakers are quietly making a hard push for Nash lol

laugh.gif

Fellas.. I doubt we even make a damn move. These rumors have been going on for a year now. Nothing is happening imo. 

See, that's what I'm talking about.
laugh.gif

A tweet about Nash, and now a comment about how awesome Nash + Dwight (and obviously Kobe) would be.

It was a tweet.

We still got who we got.

We still got Pau?
mad.gif

theres also a tweet bout Antawn Jamison interested in the Lakers

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif

Lol Nash already said he doesnt want to be here
These insiders make up a laker rumor when theyre bored then tweet "according to league Sources"
laugh.gif

they know laker rumors get attention

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

theres also a tweet bout Antawn Jamison interested in the Lakers

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
Can yall just shoot me please? 
I can't take this %*#%. 

Originally Posted by vrai1

Pick and Rolls ALL DAY. Even in fastbreak.

Hmmmm... a superstar, an aging former season MVP, and Antawn Jamison, coached by Mike Brown?

Sure, that sounds like a recipe for success.
laugh.gif
... ...
ohwell.gif

I'd take Nash. But only if Sessions stays..

Steve Nash as your PG sounds all nice and all. But if it means Steve Blake is still backup. It makes no difference.

And I'd rather have a 26 year old PG who is still growing than a 38 year old one when Steve Blake is your backup.

28 minutes each sounds nice. (Sess gets 8 mins at SG, 20 at PG)

Originally Posted by Essential1

Steve Nash as your PG sounds all nice and all. But if it means Steve Blake is still backup. It makes no difference.

And I'd rather have a 26 year old PG who is still growing than a 38 year old one when Steve Blake is your backup.

This.

Originally Posted by Essential1

F Nash. He doesn't want to come here? So be it. I was kind of hoping we would've signed Terry though. If we do get Dwight, that doesn't solve our problems. We still need a point guard, a bench and oh we still have Mike Brown as head coach. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom