New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

I'm saying to Sessions heres 6-7mil a year for 4 years. Be our 6th man. 30mins a game. You get to run the show for 20+ minutes. Rest of the mins we want you moving without the ball

And before you say he isn't worth it. Blake gets 4 mil

nash is going to recruit grant hill to the lakers. makes sense. they are good friends and the lakers have targeted grat hill for a while

pimp.gif
 Nash is cool with me.

Originally Posted by turbomugenhatch

I like nash but 4 draft picks was too much he is 38 years old

Ummm does the name John Stockton ring a bell? If I remember correctly they are the same player (I think Nash has an edge on stockton) and Stockton played till he was 41. If Stockton was able to do it, Nash should be able to do it.

I am from Vancouver and a very big Steve Nash fan. The problem I have is I am a certifised Kobe hater.
roll.gif
 Talk about a massive conflict of interest here. I'll be cheering for Nash to win his NBA title. Unfortunately, with Nash winning a title that means Kobe will be getting his sixth, and it hurts everytime I think about it. 

Best case scenario, Nash & Kobe win the title this year, but Nash wins the finals MVP. Rofl. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

I'm excited and worried at the same time.

Get Dwight. The pick and roll with Nash should be disgusting.
sick.gif
That's the grand scheme

Bye bye Bynum

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

I'm excited and worried at the same time.

Get Dwight. The pick and roll with Nash should be disgusting.
sick.gif
That's the grand scheme

Bye bye Bynum
pimp.gif
 Would love to see Nash get a ring and in LA! Lakers probably haven't been this exciting since the Shaq era 
laugh.gif
.  If Dwight comes to LA too, game over 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

What Nash was able to do with Gortat....now he has Gasol...
Came in to say this. Nash damn near willed that horrible roster to a playoff seed & turned pedestrian players into productive pieces. We finally have a point guard who can make an interior pass, amazing.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

What Nash was able to do with Gortat....now he has Gasol...
That's exactly what I'm saying! Too many avid Laker fans in here are worried about a 38 year old Steve Nash. Yes he isn't the best defensively. But Nash be an offensive juggernaut. The difference with Nash and Stockton @ 38 was who they had around him. Look at what Nash did with a mediocore squad in Phoenix the past 3 years. You guys are worrying too much. (As much as it hurts me to say it) Kobe is an elite basketball player, easily top 10 of all time. Now he has an elite point guard to play with. Kobe has never played with an PG on his team and Nash has never had an elite teamate. These two together will be a force.

All this talk about Dwight this Dwight that. Don't you guys already see the potential of Bynum/Nash? No need to blow up the team anymore. Imagine Nash slicing up an opponents team defence with Kobe, Pau, and whoever the three is, wide open. Man, I just went from Laker hater to cheering for the Lakers to win the title........All because of Steve Nash 
tired.gif

Zodogg must have just killed himself after hearing this
laugh.gif

Someone check his twitter account

Back
Top Bottom