New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Some NT Laker fans are lying to themselves saying they don't want Dwight.

I just want the trade done already so we can all move on and look forward to filling out the rest of the roster, watch the Olympics and then get ready for the 2012-2013 season.

Last edited:
Sources: Dwight Howard is ready to join Lakers. If traded to Los Angeles Howard will re-sign long-term with team after 2012-13 season.- Jarrod Rudolph from Realgm

Sources: Dwight Howard is ready to join Lakers. If traded to Los Angeles Howard will re-sign long-term with team after 2012-13 season.- Jarrod Rudolph from Realgm

GOD I hope you right so we can put this behind us. That's too bad about Hill too.....maybe he will opt to be a Laker if we land Dwight?

Per Realgm- Dwight has moved on from the Big Apple infatuation, and is has his heart set on Los Angeles.

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports
Sources: Dwight Howard is ready to join Lakers. If traded to Los Angeles Howard will re-sign long-term with team after 2012-13 season.

If this report is true about Dwight, that he is "excited" about the possibility of playing for the Lakers, I think Bynum holds all the leverage. Houston may be desperate to land Bynum now, but is that a destination Bynum said he would extend with? I can't remember.

Eric Pincus
I know @JRudolphSports personally and I know he's a solid guy w/ a close connection to Dwight Howard so while it's always difficult to make a deal, according to Jarrod, Howard is ready to commit long-term to the Lakers. I wrote some time ago LA was worried about his back but they've since done their due diligence & are confident in it. That's why we next ran my LAL/HOU/ORL article & the LAL/CLE/ORL article from @AlexKennedyNBA. Curious where we go from here and if doors can be walked through.
3 minutes ago

Eric Pincus ‏@EricPincus
And yes - Andrew now gains the leverage - and making any 2 or 3-team deal is .......... difficult
Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite
1m Eric Pincus ‏@EricPincus
And if that's what he's saying now, then there's a real chance for it - and then it could become who wants to bid the most for Bynum
Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite
1m Eric Pincus ‏@EricPincus
If Dwight says Lakers and Lakers only - that was the only way I saw him coming to LA

I hope we land a solid bench player in this deal...

I was all ready for bed, checked Twitter, and people saying Dwight going to LA.... Now I can't sleep.

Bynum's leverage is negligible.. It all goes who wants Bynum.. Houston or Cleveland.. And which team will take Chris Duhon as well..

Last edited:
If Dan Gilbert helps push this trade through.

I might gain a little RESPECT for him but I'm still pissed at him being involved blocking the CP3 trade.

Last edited:
I'm thinking Houston is going to jump in this deal. They can't stand to lose both Bynum and Dwight. That line-up that they have going in to this season looks terrible.

Kyrie/Bynum duo looks nice though.

Come on, my dude! Clinch it!

Oh man, if this actually goes down, I would be SO happy....not because Dwight is coming to LA (even tho that's a bonus) but because all of this Dwight Howard coverage of where he is going will FINALLY...... FINALLY be over! I really hope this source is right.

If this really goes down Mitch has officially surpassed Jerry West as the best Laker GM ever.

Heck get him a damn statue outside Staples when he retires.

Back
Top Bottom