New Sidekick LX 2009/Blade (Pic)

%!@# what the "grown" people on NT talking bout....
Sidekick is the most user friendly phone I have came across....
This new one is gonna have everything I want on it, so im copping.
Facebook app
Myspace app
Youtube
3g speed....

I copped a G1 just to follow the hype, and I hated it.... sold it in 3 days... the AIM pissed me off more than anything.

Now when does this joint release, so I can plot the sale of my LX?

Still rockin w my LX and happy w it. Age has nothing to do w what phone you own. Yall got nothing to do but hate. ITS JUST A PHONE smh.

all i know is, my friends who switched to bb or smartphones or whatever theyre called keep switching carriers, phones, plans etc... etc... ive had a sidekicksince the sk black & white and only had to use my insurance once because my lx stopped producing sound (i dropped it) ...

im glad that this isnt a touch screen and they finally upgraded the internet/camera ... i was just thinkin the other day how they need to scrap the myspace appand get a facebook app because now more and more people are on facebook ... ill be copping early online ASAP

laugh.gif
how anyone can want this garbage is beyond me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

laugh.gif
how anyone can want this garbage is beyond me
laugh.gif
i dont understand how you can call it garbage ... what could possibly be garbage about it? have you ever used a sidekick? its BY FAR the most userfriendly interface on the market and the only problems the lx had were the internet and camera being below standards ... now that those are fixed theres 0wrong with the phone ...

i just want to know what people do on their blackberrys and such that is so monumentally different from the sidekicks? is it the way its shaped or the factthat people think its "kiddish" to flip open their phone? i dont understand

every teenager has one ... and t-mobile knows it ... myspace, twitter, etc....

its a cash cow for them... kids growing up today ... sending a million messages a day ...

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

every teenager has one ... and t-mobile knows it ... myspace, twitter, etc....

its a cash cow for them... kids growing up today ... sending a million messages a day ...
so there isnt grown ups on myspace? cuz last time i chacked i keep in touch with my entire family/friends through myspace and facebook and im 23...

again, what is the difference between this sidekick and any of the phones yall have? just because kids dont have iphones, they are better? LOL the iphone sucksand so does the g1 ... ive used both and neither can compare to the ease of the sidekick ... anyone who writes email on the regular should have a sidekick ...and now it has fast internet ... i just dont get it

so its just a "image" thing is what im taking from yall ... like o kids and girls use sidekicks so i cant be caught dead with one ... ... ... im justin that category where i buy things for my needs ...

Pass...can't stand sidekicks anymore I've had like 7...this is my last one...too old for this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

sk's were coo when they had that gravy sk plan with text/web browsing for the young 20 a month...now that the sk plan has gone up you mite as well get a bb

WHAT DOES A BB DO THAT A SK DOESNT???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? im still waiting for the answer ... ever bb ive used sucked %!%as far as instant messaging/text messaging/email was concerned ...

Originally Posted by R31J23

one of my teachers has a sidekick he is 30 something
laugh.gif

that's the thing, dudes in the 17-29 age bracket are wouldn't dare be caught with a SK
laugh.gif
though there are always exceptions. I personally don't think it'sthat bad. I bet if people saw Kanye bust one out, it'd be cool again

Back
Top Bottom