New Streetwear Brand - CHOICES. Come in, check it out and support!

What's up NikeTalk fam,

Long time poster and supporter of the site. Don't let the join date foul you, I've been apart of the family since EZ Board.

Today I am making arguably my most important/exciting post from the several thousand I have contributed to this site. After several months of hard work and trails/tribulations, I am very proud to share with you guys my very own streetwear brand.....

NT.png

The vision of the brand is simply to bring diverse designs without sacrificing presentation and/or quality at a competitive price. Despite this being the first time I ever attempt to design and sell clothes, I strongly believe that I was able to achieve just that. I went the extra mile to insure a quality garment, custom woven labels, custom stickers in every order, etc etc etc.

Please take a second of your time and check out what I've put so much hard work into.

www.choicesmia.com
@choicesmia on Instagram

I have set up a promo code specifically for NikeTalk members. Use promo code, "NikeTalk" to receive 15% of off your order. (Promo code is case sensitive)

Lastly, I would like to ask each and everyone of you to kindly provide me with feedback. Even if you decide not to purchase anything, please share your comments and thoughts with me. As I mentioned earlier, this is my first attempt at anything of this sort so feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you NT fam! Hope you like it.

Last edited:
Dat pokeball shirt is flames. Its a little too pricey for the simplicity of the T-shirts but your headed in the right direction when it comes to a theme.

The only thing I would critique is that The theme reminds me of Random Objects who post on NT as well. I would just be mindful that the theme of the clothes don't overlap as you move forward.

Might’ve been better to start a streetwear brand years ago when those clothes were at their peak. It could be the opposite and it’s a better time now since most of those streetwear brands don’t exist anymore.

I appreciate the feedback! Glad you liked the Best Friend tee. Its been our best seller. In case you overlooked, I included a promo code for all NikeTalk users.

Thanks for the feedback. We are aware of the current trends in fashion regarding streetwear however, we are just doing our own thing. We coulda easily grabbed inspiration from current popping brands but we paved our own road. Whether it makes us or break us, at least we can say we did our own thing.

Always respect someone willing to go chase their dreams and accomplish their goals, so you get a vote of approval from me.

As far as the website; it looks clean and is easy to navigate. Perhaps try adding an "about us" page detailing some of the brand's ethos, etc. Without one, it kinda feels like just another Big Cartel website, IMO. I do like the FAQ page though, maybe try expanding on that.

Product details are elaborate and, again, that certainly helps consumers with any potential questions.

It's all a process and you'll learn along the way. So far, so good. Do your thing :nthat:

I like the theme of having the shirts with choices being made hence the brand name. The designs aren't something I would wear but I'm confident you'll a piece or two out that I'd cop.

Website is very easy to navigate. Love the shirts. Had a chance to pick one up locally and the materials are top quality. My favorite is the classic logo tee. Thumbs up from me! Looking forward to the next collection. Stay up y’all!

Best Friend Tee is nice (Missing my size unfountantly), a little expensive but nice, the layout of the site is good as well. Good luck to you

i like the best friends tee. a bit pricey though. let me get that NT free shipping code :pimp:

What's up NikeTalk fam,

Long time poster and supporter of the site. Don't let the join date foul you, I've been apart of the family since EZ Board.

Today I am making arguably my most important/exciting post from the several thousand I have contributed to this site. After several months of hard work and trails/tribulations, I am very proud to share with you guys my very own streetwear brand.....

NT.png

The vision of the brand is simply to bring diverse designs without sacrificing presentation and/or quality at a competitive price. Despite this being the first time I ever attempt to design and sell clothes, I strongly believe that I was able to achieve just that. I went the extra mile to insure a quality garment, custom woven labels, custom stickers in every order, etc etc etc.

Please take a second of your time and check out what I've put so much hard work into.

www.choicesmia.com
@choicesmia on Instagram

I have set up a promo code specifically for NikeTalk members. Use promo code, "NikeTalk" to receive 10% of off your order. (Promo code is case sensitive)

Lastly, I would like to ask each and everyone of you to kindly provide me with feedback. Even if you decide not to purchase anything, please share your comments and thoughts with me. As I mentioned earlier, this is my first attempt at anything of this sort so feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you NT fam! Hope you like it.
Good luck brother

Thank you so much for ordering! Please write a quick review and post a photo once it arrives. Thanks again!

Glad you like the Samurai Tee, I appreciate your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. As for the designs being to simple, Our vision is gravitated towards simple and clean designs.

However, in the future drops you will see garments with additional screen printing on the back of the shirts etc.

Thank you!

Thanks for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. We believe that our pieces are competitively priced compared to other street wear brands. Hopefully when other NT members receive their orders they can attest to the quality and presentation. Also, if you are interested I have provided a promo code for NT users.

Thanks for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. The Best Friend tee has actually been our best seller.

Thanks for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. The Best Friend tee has actually been our best seller.
May I ask what size you are? We will be supplying XXL in our future collections.

Not sure if srs or trolling lol

Thank you so much for ordering! Please write a quick review and post a photo once it arrives. Thanks again!

Thank you!

Thanks for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. Don't forget to take advantage of the promo code: NikeTalk if you plan to order.

Glad you like the Samurai Tee, I appreciate your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. As for the designs being to simple, Our vision is gravitated towards simple and clean designs.

However, in the future drops you will see garments with additional screen printing on the back of the shirts etc.

Thank you!

Thanks for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. We believe that our pieces are competitively priced compared to other street wear brands. Hopefully when other NT members receive their orders they can attest to the quality and presentation. Also, if you are interested I have provided a promo code for NT users.

May I ask what size you are? We will be supplying XXL in our future collections.

Not sure if srs or trolling lol

Thank you!

Thanks for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. Don't forget to take advantage of the promo code: NikeTalk if you plan to order.
You guessed it

Back
Top Bottom