New Tiger Commercial

Nike Ads are THE +@*$
pimp.gif

^I kinda did, I think it was obvious they were going to play off the moral aspects of it some how. I couldn't see any other way they could approach the situation, sweeping it under the carpet wouldn't allow him endorse Nike any longer, they needed to do something.

Props to Nike for not flipping this directly into more advertising, which would have been pretty tastless.

this commercial deep if u dnt get it its like your father having that talk to you after u made a mistake or having trouble with life.... father advice
pimp.gif

makes me want to buy a pair of tiger woods nike airs...if they existed.

I don't know, I think Tiger tearing up at the end would seem contrived, corny even. His face alone was heartbreaking.

Originally Posted by Kash Money23

this commercial deep if u dnt get it its like your father having that talk to you after u made a mistake or having trouble with life.... father advice
pimp.gif
Well that's one way to look at it, but you can also view this as Tiger & Nike shamelessly using his dead father's voice for completely selfish reasons (protecting their "brand"). There's really nothing deep about that at all.

the commercial speaks for itself.. very nice move by Nike.. just like after the KB colorado incident..

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

pimp.gif
Well that's one way to look at it, but you can also view this as Tiger & Nike shamelessly using his dead father's voice for completely selfish reasons (protecting their "brand"). There's really nothing deep about that at all.

Originally Posted by gijace

the commercial speaks for itself.. very nice move by Nike.. just like after the KB colorado incident..

You talkin about that "hate me" commercial with him lifting? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

pimp.gif
QFT, @@!+$ messed up
smh.gif

pimp.gif
THIS.

Back
Top Bottom