new to the game.....

supra1298

Banned
yooo NT im new to the shoe game and just started collecting. i noticed that the air jordan 12 nubucks that were recently released did not sell out. does thisusually lead to it goin on sale and if so in how long does it usually take.

I would give it a few months. Those came out years ago as a limited release through Jumpman. I doubt they do well now, so just try to be patient.

supra1298 wrote:
yooo NT im new to the shoe game and just started collecting. i noticed that the air jordan 12 nubucks that were recently released did not sell out. does this usually lead to it goin on sale and if so in how long does it usually take.
Your best route for sneaker questions/discussins will be in the shoe forums, such as Nike, Nike Retro & Jordan Brand. Most people in Generalwill flame you for talking about sneakers.

It all depend on where you live. If you live in an area where people dont buy Jordans too often or just cant spend $140 on a pair of shoes, you can luck up andcatch them on sale. But, be careful, you could sit around waiting for them to go on sale and when you walk back in the stores 2 weeks from now, they're allgone
laugh.gif

Get outta here with that garbage. And what is the shoe game? How do you play it and what's at stake? Lame.

Back
Top Bottom