New video of the Oscar Grant shooting

Originally Posted by knightngale

so BART decided not to question dude after the incident for days?
smh.gif
he probably lawyer-ed up real quick.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

smh.gif

yeah he quit bart so bart said that they cant make him answer questions

but keep in mind that this happened a few days after the incident.. they should have questioned him RIGHT AFTER THE INCIDENT and gotten a statement (whichwould happen to everyone else thats not a cop)
mad.gif

smh.gif

yah he did, 2hr after the incident ...
grin.gif
, now dude resigned from the BARTpolice....sooo what can be done to this man now?

Man is a coward for not fessing up to what he did... accident or not. At least knowledge that you KILLED an innocent victim and let the family know you areaware/apologetic of the situation.

I'm only imagining how many people would be on the Officers team had we all not seen the footage.

I'm hearing people justifying this right this minute, when I thought everybody knew a Cop is not supposed to take out his weapon unless an imminent dangeris upon him. Or am I wrong? Did the rules change where you're supposed to keep your weapon holstered until the danger to your life or the other officers isunavoidable and life threatening?

The guy deserves to go to trial for murder...indeed. Do cops abuse power? Some of them do.....

But I will never understand how rioting and vandalizing proves a point. Or exactly what MESSAGE its supposed to convey.

smh.gif

He did that so that he can watch and watch and re-watch the videos until he and his lawyer gets his story straight.

i wish i could find the guy , i would shoot him my self . can someone give me his name ???? im gonna go etch his name on a hollow tip right now and have itready for him . SOMEONE KILL THIS COPP !!!

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

i wish i could find the guy , i would shoot him my self . can someone give me his name ???? im gonna go etch his name on a hollow tip right now and have it ready for him . SOMEONE KILL THIS COPP !!!
For the love of God and all that is holy. Stop posting. Like, you can't possibly sound any more unintelligent than you already do. Don'ttry and prove me wrong either.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

i wish i could find the guy , i would shoot him my self . can someone give me his name ???? im gonna go etch his name on a hollow tip right now and have it ready for him . SOMEONE KILL THIS COPP !!!
For the love of God and all that is holy. Stop posting. Like, you can't possibly sound any more unintelligent than you already do. Don't try and prove me wrong either.
who the hell are you ??? why you keep following me from post to post tryin to knock me ??? stop hatein on a jayhead and keep your stupid comentsto yourself . have some respect for the guys fam , how can you sit here and diffend a murdering cop ???

laugh.gif
chill fam, he hasn't even gotten acquitted of all charges, probation, and a court appointed counseling yet.....

I've never defended the cop, nor the actions. Thanks for playing. And I've posted in this thread and related threads since the get go.
The guys name is out there, so is his picture. Get to work. In fact, I hope you find him if it takes you off the computer. I heard he's hiding in an elementary school English class.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For the love of God and all that is holy. Stop posting. Like, you can't possibly sound any more unintelligent than you already do. Don't try and prove me wrong either.
who the hell are you ??? why you keep following me from post to post tryin to knock me ??? stop hatein on a jayhead and keep your stupid coments to yourself . have some respect for the guys fam , how can you sit here and diffend a murdering cop ???
I've never defended the cop, nor the actions. Thanks for playing. And I've posted in this thread and related threads since the get go.
The guys name is out there, so is his picture. Get to work. In fact, I hope you find him if it takes you off the computer. I heard he's hiding in anelementary school English class.

no andy2 your an idiot !!! your trippin about someones car ???? did you not see the vids ??? have you no respect for human life that you have no remorse for the guys family . who cares about cars , we stomp those out out here everyweekend . im just realy heated that a cop abused his power , and thought he could get away with murder . i mean the guy didnt show up to his court case today , and he quit his job . what does that tell you ??? GUILTY !!!!!!!!

obiously you cats aint from out here in the bay , and dont know how we get down . but i hear gun shots on a daily . and not no 9s or 45s . real *$+ like Ak's pop off around here . hopefully next time i hear some shots its a copp goin down , not a poor inosent father being shott in the back while his face is being smashed on the floor .
You idiot what does stomping cars have to do with a murder? Does that solve anything? NO. Are there better ways to show your frustration andanger as to what happened? I hope you think so.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

no andy2 your an idiot !!! your trippin about someones car ???? did you not see the vids ??? have you no respect for human life that you have no remorse for the guys family . who cares about cars , we stomp those out out here everyweekend . im just realy heated that a cop abused his power , and thought he could get away with murder . i mean the guy didnt show up to his court case today , and he quit his job . what does that tell you ??? GUILTY !!!!!!!!

obiously you cats aint from out here in the bay , and dont know how we get down . but i hear gun shots on a daily . and not no 9s or 45s . real *$+ like Ak's pop off around here . hopefully next time i hear some shots its a copp goin down , not a poor inosent father being shott in the back while his face is being smashed on the floor .
You idiot what does stomping cars have to do with a murder? Does that solve anything? NO. Are there better ways to show your frustration and anger as to what happened? I hope you think so.

thats exactly the point in stressin , its a cowardly act to take your anger on someones car or possesions . if you realy wanna get your point across you gottadeal with the person directly . thats exactly why im saying SOMEONE HAS TO KILL THIS COPP !!

You idiot what does stomping cars have to do with a murder? Does that solve anything? NO. Are there better ways to show your frustration and anger as to what happened? I hope you think so.

thats exactly the point in stressin , its a cowardly act to take your anger on someones car or possesions . if you realy wanna get your point across you gotta deal with the person directly . thats exactly why im saying SOMEONE HAS TO KILL THIS COPP !!
And once the cop is dead, than what?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
chill fam, he hasn't even gotten acquitted of all charges, probation, and a court appointed counseling yet.....

The guys name is out there, so is his picture. Get to work. In fact, I hope you find him if it takes you off the computer. I heard he's hiding in an elementary school English class.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats another point that realy gets me ticked . that he probably is gonna get aquitted and he probably will get probabtion , what you think would happen if weacedently shot some cop ??? you think we would still be alive . HELL NO !!!!!

thats exactly the point in stressin , its a cowardly act to take your anger on someones car or possesions . if you realy wanna get your point across you gotta deal with the person directly . thats exactly why im saying SOMEONE HAS TO KILL THIS COPP !!

JUSTICE !!!!! them cops would think twice about shooting another unarmed man

why isnt this guy banned yet?

Oh.. I see.
If you don't mind me asking how old are you, and what was the last grade level that you completed in school?

Originally Posted by wanksta23

why isnt this guy banned yet?
banned for what ??? for being pissed that justice is not being served ??? all you guys must be white huh ?? never been harased by the police huh??? well this %!%% happends all the time . just never in front of so many video cameras . thats why im so pissed . if they would never of cought the guy ontake , it would be a cops word agenst some black kids . who you think would win ???

Oh.. I see.
If you don't mind me asking how old are you, and what was the last grade level that you completed in school?

24 and the streets were my teaching grounds , thats probably why i have a disslikeing for cops . they always abuse there power . now the tables are turned andthey still walk away free . makes no sence !!!! the guy should pay for what he did , with his life !!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom