New video of the Oscar Grant shooting

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

24 and the streets were my teaching grounds , thats probably why i have a disslikeing for cops . they always abuse there power . now the tables are turned and they still walk away free . makes no sence !!!! the guy should pay for what he did , with his life !!!!!!
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind though homie.

andy2 i aint no BLOOD , CUZ !!!! so your from san joe huh ??? so you know what im talkin about . cops abuseing there power . happens every 5 de mayo out there. and i know exactly what im talkin about . when you got beef with someone you dont go mess with there car ( thats some girl biz right there ) you go to therefront door and handle your bizz . thats why i said in one of my previous replys , peeps shouldnt be messin up there comunity and buisnesses . they should takeit out on the police . and like i said before SOMEONE HAS TO KILL THIS COP

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

24 and the streets were my teaching grounds , thats probably why i have a disslikeing for cops . they always abuse there power . now the tables are turned and they still walk away free . makes no sence !!!! the guy should pay for what he did , with his life !!!!!!

is that why we hung sadam and watched his hanging on tv ??? if someone takes an inocent life , i feel like they should loose theres . PERIOD

That's the stupidest quote I have ever heard in my life. Anytime someone says it I wanna go smack them in the face.

I suppose we should just forgive this dirty cold blooded killer, because we all know if I went out and put a 9mm in a NYPD officers head that I will beforgiven and at most given desk duty
mad.gif

I just read this article on page 19: http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ooting.html#reply-4287904

------------------------------------------------------------

"Mehserle, however, did not show up for the scheduled interview at 11 a.m. - the same time the funeral for Grant began in his hometown of Hayward.Instead, the officer's attorney and the president of BART's police union appeared and handed over a short resignation letter, BART spokesman LintonJohnson said.

"We were prepared to compel him to talk, but he resigned," Johnson said. "We're going to continue the investigation, with or without him.... There are many investigations that go on without the key person.""

Mehserle's resignation means he does not have to answer questions about the shooting from BART internal affairs investigators. He has previously declinedto talk to separate investigators from BART and the district attorney's office, who will decide whether he should be charged with a crime, officials said.

Alameda County District Attorney Tom Orloff said he plans to move quickly toward a decision on possible charges. Orloff met Wednesday with Oakland Mayor RonDellums' chief of staff, several elected officials and other community leaders who arrived at his Oakland office demanding information about theprobe."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview? Book him for something.. make him talk. have him in your possession. I dont understand the caution they are taking. Im telling you, cops have itmade... how ARENT they have the law with quotes and crap like that occurring.. Quit the job and you dont have to talk? and you walk? File some charges on himand serve some justice.

The difference is, you want a citizen to kill him which is no better than what he did as opposed to a legal killing.

Not to mention the talk about killing random cops solely because they're cops. Sure there are tons that are dirty and that should be dealt with, but at theend of the day, them and the ones who aren't dirty are humans. So you're suggesting shooting and killing random humans because they happen to have ajob you don't like. Makes a lot of sense.

God forbid something happen to you or your family and you actually need one one day, a good one, at that.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

That's the stupidest quote I have ever heard in my life. Anytime someone says it I wanna go smack them in the face.

I suppose we should just forgive this dirty cold blooded killer, because we all know if I went out and put a 9mm in a NYPD officers head that I will be forgiven and at most given desk duty
mad.gif

preach the truth !!!!!!!!!!!

lazy , im from the hood . and iv grown to know that THERE ARE TIMES IN A MANS LIFE WHEN YOU HAVE TO TAKE THINGS ( LAW ) INTO YOUR OWN HANDS . if someone killedyour sister or brother and walked , would you sit there and have the same reasoning you have now ??? i dont think so ......

Originally Posted by JP310

Originally Posted by dreClark

Do police issued weapons come w/ safety's?

And if so, are they supposed to keep it on safety until they pull it out to shoot?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Does someone have an answer to this? I would also like to know

Yeah i 3rd that, especially the ones defending this coward
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

I suppose we should just forgive this dirty cold blooded killer, because we all know if I went out and put a 9mm in a NYPD officers head that I will be forgiven and at most given desk duty
mad.gif
Where is the justification in killing someone for killing someone? Purposefully killing another person (besides out of self-defense, obviously) isimmoral regardless of the circumstances.

As far as punishment goes, there are MUCH worse things than death.

I don't support killing random cops. If this cop walks with anything less than life in prison I would fully support any civilian who goes out and killshim. Justice is justice, if the judicial system can't provide justice then we have to take it into our own hands.

Word to the declaration of independence and the 2nd ammendment.

The whole point of cops and judges is to protect the civilians. Now we have cops killing civilians and judges protecting them. What part of the game is that ?

To lamar: That's arguable. But I prefer an eye for an eye policy most of the time. IMO death is what is deserved but I would be happy with life in prison.Either way, he has to get something more than a slap on the wrist.

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Originally Posted by JP310

Originally Posted by dreClark

Do police issued weapons come w/ safety's?

And if so, are they supposed to keep it on safety until they pull it out to shoot?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Does someone have an answer to this? I would also like to know

Yeah i 3rd that, especially the ones defending this coward
mad.gif
copps useualy carry glocks , and no glocks have no safetys , they have a saftey trigger that is harder to pull on the first shot . you realy haveto push down on it to get it to fire the first shot . but after that your good to go

they said his wife had a baby also not too long ago, I guess someone does die everytime theres a baby born
smh.gif

I'm for capital punishment but I believe it should be the family's decision whether or not it should be carried out.

If he got off w/ no punishment whatsoever, that's an issue to take action with, but I personally wouldn't throw my own life away because its notbringing back the loved one.
The victim's family appears to be Christian from the papers and isn't even pleased with the way the "protests" went. So how do you thinkthey'd feel about hearing people want to go after and kill cops or others? Sometimes the cycle must end.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

no andy2 your an idiot !!! your trippin about someones car ???? did you not see the vids ??? have you no respect for human life that you have no remorse for the guys family . who cares about cars , we stomp those out out here everyweekend . im just realy heated that a cop abused his power , and thought he could get away with murder . i mean the guy didnt show up to his court case today , and he quit his job . what does that tell you ??? GUILTY !!!!!!!!

obiously you cats aint from out here in the bay , and dont know how we get down . but i hear gun shots on a daily . and not no 9s or 45s . real *$+ like Ak's pop off around here . hopefully next time i hear some shots its a copp goin down , not a poor inosent father being shott in the back while his face is being smashed on the floor .
You idiot what does stomping cars have to do with a murder? Does that solve anything? NO. Are there better ways to show your frustration and anger as to what happened? I hope you think so.

thats exactly the point in stressin , its a cowardly act to take your anger on someones car or possesions . if you realy wanna get your point across you gotta deal with the person directly . thats exactly why im saying SOMEONE HAS TO KILL THIS COPP !!
And once the cop is dead, than what?

JUSTICE !!!!! them cops would think twice about shooting another unarmed man

Hmmm. I don't think it would work that way. If so, the first time someone was killed out of "justice" everyone else would of thought twice beforetaking some innocent persons life. And last I checked in the newspaper, there are many others outside of this that have been innocently killed.

for the first shot the trigger has 30 pounds of resistance , on every shot after its only 15 .

and tasers have what sort of resitance on the trigger?

adrenaline and being in the moment can only get you so far mentally. but that will be his excuse...

im not sure if this cop carryed a glock , but that is the gun of choice for pd's for the reliability factor and there lightweight

Where is the justification in killing someone for killing someone?
Then why have we put into practice the death penalty? I'm not disagreeing with you..just conversation.

Does this cop need to die? if he goes free, yes. If he's found guilty, then the prison will take his life.

Either way the cop, in essence, is already dead.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Sometimes the cycle must end.
Sadly, it won't. I'm biased because I have a misdemeanor on my record because of racist cops writing what they feel on a piece of paperthat is always seen as fact. Cops will continue to be criminals with badges and minorities will continue to be victims.

why this clown have his gun out in the first place when they were all i cuffs...even with all the people there with cameras and cell phone cameras they stillact no ones around...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

for the first shot the trigger has 30 pounds of resistance , on every shot after its only 15 .

and tasers have what sort of resitance on the trigger?

adrenaline and being in the moment can only get you so far mentally. but that will be his excuse...

never had a chance to play with a taser , but i know glocks

wow I just watched....disgusting....honestly ive always been more afraid of police officers than anything in this world

Back
Top Bottom