New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

90EEEEAF-55F6-4D67-8138-F1D46439B0DB.jpeg
4B029B66-6F88-4AF6-A778-63EF35199666.jpeg
B9380901-99BD-4C0A-892F-752DCC1F767B.jpeg
D74DE9DB-67F6-42D8-8697-A74FCDDCD110.jpeg
THIS JUST IN... HOLLA.

CED B.

so those with pairs, they only come with one pair of laces and are the laces reflective?

really?

i think it looks like it'll perform well, anytime you see an all over pattern that goes deep like the wnz2s and you're good

and its a solid sole, not clear

i'd be very surprised if the shoe had bad traction

Just talked to my local HOH and they said stores in my area will probably start getting them end of next week or week after:D can’t wait for these to finally hit the stores, got a couple of $20 VIPs I need to burn:nerd:

Traction is money. But then again the court I was playing on was rather clean. Squeaky squeak squeak. Injected phylon midsole provides a plush bouncy ride. I dig ‘em.

Just talked to my local HOH and they said stores in my area will probably start getting them end of next week or week after:D can’t wait for these to finally hit the stores, got a couple of $20 VIPs I need to burn:nerd:
Can you stack rewards

TTS Is the way to go on these if anyone wondering.

Really? Only if you want your toes to be jammed against the end of the shoe! I have normal to narrow feet & had to go half size up to have some wiggle room. I can't wear shoes where I can't move my toes at all or my feet go numb.

Back
Top Bottom