New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is heavy. I knew we had a section for legit check for sneakers. I think we need a legit check for people lives. :lol:

We do.. It seems that if your doing it big enough; U can be located. Someone will recognize u and pull your card

Either through social media I.E ( Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook )

The 07' porsche could be one of his family members, I remember him posting a picture of that car parked in the driveway of the Maryland house that is not in his name.

Come to think of it, that is the only picture of a car I've seen him tag

edit* here is the picture I'm talking about.  I believe his parents are middle-upper class living in a 300k house whipping porsches'.  I have attorneys at my finger tips that can run asset checks on his company and personally, but I am not going to get that involved.  Just bored at work and this entertains me.

900x900px-LL-72b1818d_image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, the only real argument to counter this evidence would seem to be "I took those pics at the dealership, when I bought the car", or something similar.

As it stands though, the evidence certainly seems to be stacking up. Im inclined to believe this dude's been fronting. At the end of the day, even if Lovet somehow proves to be legit...its still been pretty entertaining.

Classic NT.
the other pictures of his "other cars" are all taken at the same dealership.

i would imagine big business millionaires who own several nice cars don't post up on the hood of their new purchase still at the dealership to take a picture flicking off the camera, but hey what do i know?

The 07' porsche could be one of his family members, I remember him posting a picture of that car parked in the driveway of the Maryland house that is not in his name.

washington-state-fan-popcorn.gif

Big Les you're Next. Coming in here co-signing this thievery.

DONT THINK ANYBODY MISSED THAT BUDDY.

I've got a team. It's not just me.

I'll hold back on your for now, you haven't rubbed me the wrong way enough.

3676677362_56e3be0066_o.jpg

Last edited:
Us Africans must stick together brah

LOL weren't you just saying that him being African raised a red flag? Gonna expose you too brah :lol: :tongue:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Where are all the guys at who had the RR logo on their chest/cape a few pages back screaming "this right here is my motivation" "haters gonna hate" "that's the problem, we don't support our people" :smh: :lol:

I chimed in early on OP's original thread smelling bs, but backed out after he posted tagged pics. That was a year ago. I figured if he was still round these parts after a year, posting RR pics and had dudes investing with him, then he's legit.

I didn't get into background checks and google map directions because I didn't care that much nor did I think that someone would go through so much to lie to a bunch of people he doesn't even know.

I wished dude continued success, but now I see he was only half-way successful at putting up a facade and wasted a lot of time and possibly sold some people to the point of working for him and investing with him.

:smh:

Welp, fraud's are gonna fraud I guess. I did find it motivating that OP "made it" :rofl:geyes at such a young age starting out as an insurance agent and had hoped he could give some insight, but nah. I'll stick with what's been working for me and keep avoiding these internet entrepenuers like I usually do from here on out.

Last edited:

spoken like a true creeper :smokin

washington-state-fan-popcorn.gif

3676677362_56e3be0066_o.jpg

lmaoooooo hahahahahaha son where the hell is that first gif from hahahahahahahahah son was wilin. reminds me of that boy putting ice cream on his face hahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom