New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it keeps coming :rofl:

opie you got sum splainin to do

Last edited:
lmaoooooo hahahahahaha son where the hell is that first gif from hahahahahahahahah son was wilin. reminds me of that boy putting ice cream on his face hahahahahaha

Drunken fan from a WSU (Washington State University) game.

Classic NT!

I love it
roll.gif

Thread escalated very quickly :nerd:

Went from claims to solid evidence..

This is why I don't front about being broke lol

I mean this dude really had people going. I'm a well educated individual and if u read his prior posts and his description on business matters seemed quite concise

However; the fraudulous acts seemed to unravel themselves.

How can anyone partially believe that the owner of a Phantom has $3000 in Liquid Cash in his bank account?? :x :x

PIC THAT GOLD ST. THIEFITAL POSTED OF HIS "PORSCHE". This is located in a parkinglot in Edgewater, NJ. NEAR HOBOKEN NJ. This is Big Les' car he sent a picture to GOLD ST. THIEFITAL SO HE CAN ACT LIKE A BALLER AND STEAL MORE MONEY. 

LOOK FAMILIAR????

Here'es the address. It's right near the water of NYC, AS IS HOBOKEN. 

https://maps.google.com/maps?gl=us&...f64e2b2a8593:0x4f28e34220649ced,Edgewater,+NJ

Look around those trees and you can see the STARBUCKS as WELL. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE IN MARYLAND AND NEW JERSEY AT THE SAME DAMN TIME?!?!
View media item 237087

Dun Dun! :wow:

The plot thickens...definitely some shady business going on here.

Is OP candidate for NT's greatest con-man? :nerd: dude on that frank abagnale steez forreal

:lol: Man this gets better and better....

I guess BigL has seen the porsche...since it's his :rofl:

Freeze - gif is from the Washington State football game a few weeks back...dude went into a popcorn coma b/c the game was a blowout.

Thread escalated very quickly
nerd.gif

Went from claims to solid evidence..

This is why I don't front about being broke lol
I mean this dude really had people going. I'm a well educated individual and if u read his prior posts and his description on business matters seemed quite concise

However; the fraudulous acts seemed to unravel themselves.

How can anyone partially believe that the owner of a Phantom has $3000 in Liquid Cash in his bank account??
sick.gif
sick.gif
This is why I was so confused.

When I was reading heavily on finances in general everything he said was pretty damn accurate.

But dat dere evidence says otherwise about the lifestyle he evidently portrayed.. And im a man of science, evidence talks and BS walks.

Still going to pick up that Finance double major though.. Regardless if OP is or is not balling out like he says he is, I see potential in the field regardless.

Last edited:
He could be intelligent and well versed in finances and a complete fraud at the same time, not that unthinkable..

Come in and apologize or I'm posting your address BigLes.

I'm not that type of dude, but you and GOLD ST. THIEFITAL encouraging him to tell people to leave their jobs?

Toying with people's lives? I'll toy with yours homie.

This dudes tone of voice has me crying over here... "Come IN and apologize."

:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom