New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn, I wonder when dude went rouge 
laugh.gif

Looked like an honest dude back in the day, what happened? 

He's scared to death, he's scared to look in his yearbook, **** Cranbrook.

Also peculiar that neither the SLS or phantom have any temp registration/inspection stickers on their windshields. I thought that was mandatory in order to drive them off the lot?

He could be intelligent and well versed in finances and a complete fraud at the same time, not that unthinkable..
Which is why it's hard to your mind around it.

Dude definitely knew what he was talking about.

Guess his earnings were heavily exaggerated though.

As long as Hank is legit bruh, it don't eem matter.

hahahahaha

General had been slacking for a while, this is exactly what was needed

IN

Damn y'all dudes are good. I'm sure y'all could find Jimmy Hoffa if you wanted. This has been one of the most entertaining lunchbreaks this year.

OP's online status and lack of rebuttal isn't a good sign...JMan got him on pins and needles :lol:

I still fail to see how that's proof that its not his whip tho
you're the same guy that believed in santa until you finally saw your parents putting gifts under the tree at 13 years old

Cmon bruh dude clearly works/worked in the Nyc/NJ area as evidenced by the info somebody posted a few pages ago of NJ firms he was linked to and he got multiple tickets in that same whip in MD

But because the pic was taken in a lot near hoboken that mean its BigL's car?

Y'all sounding foolish now, I'm tryna see facts not reaching

Son... You dudes are low key scary, b. it's funny, but not funny... At the same damb time. :smh:

Nt detectives reason why I act right on the Internet dudes will ruin whatever scheme or lie your telling

Not sure what your going to expose about me , or what exactly I have done to warrant an "exposal"....I have posted where I lived many times in the 10+ years I have been on NT and shown pics of the area when I have shown my cars and stuff.....

Last edited:
OP looking at the thread like

BWly4NGIUAAzemc.jpg

Bruh....I've been lurking this thread and have been floored, but this right here did it to me. I logged in just to quote this. I swear this had me crying with real tears like literally laughing out loud. I repped you sir. Wow.:rofl:

S/N can y'all find mugshots? I can't find mine for nothing(granted I have a few and can't find any) I don't wanna be exposed so can this be done in a pm?:nerd:
:lol:. Srs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom