New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
mgid:uma:content:mtv.com:1697707

You'd have a better chance investing in Piswasser than this figazi dude

i thought son was shady the moment I saw that S-curl. like fam...you not about to let that soul glo spoil the butter soft leather on those RR headrests. Foo foo *** dude

Here is house in MD (it's in his wife or mom's name)

View media item 616967

This address is 30 minutes away from a luxury/exotic car dealership:

View media item 616968

View media item 616970

Now, he just posted a picture of his new benz:

View media item 616971

as you can see by the pictures from google maps below, this was taken at the dealership in which he works, the EXACT location of his photo: (pardon the double monitors)

View media item 616972

building on the right is the "himalayan heritage" restaurant with an updated front patio, so his picture must have been taken some time ago.

View media item 616974

Let's just say that the "Hoboken, NJ" dude known as BigLescobar liked/ likes to go to the Laundry alot.

:nerd:

Come in and apologize or I'm posting your address BigLes.

I'm not that type of dude, but you and GOLD ST. THIEFITAL encouraging him to tell people to leave their jobs?

Toying with people's lives? I'll toy with yours homie.

SHEESH!!!!!!

OG NT lol miss threads like this fully support it. Great entertainment. All brought upon himself. Kind of reminds me of that kid that said he went to brazil? Met that girl then we realized they were all selflies. Lol I felt the same sense of happiness for their accomplishments like I did for this dude :rofl:

LIVING IN MARYLAND AND TAGGING PICTURES OF HIS WHITE PORSCHE IN JERSEY AT THE SAME DAMN TIME???

Who else other than a fellow Nter would know how to tag a pic for the NT heads, with the nice slim piece of paper? << For all the non believers, I can't believe I have to go even further than I went on the white Porsche.

Originally Posted by Freeze  

You'd have a better chance investing in Piswasser than this figazi dude

i thought son was shady the moment I saw that S-curl. like fam...you not about to let that soul glo spoil the butter soft leather on those RR headrests. Foo foo *** dude

LAWWWWDDDD!!!

tumblr_mcm50dXvjd1qa0z6j.gif

I WAS ONTO HIM WHEN HE WENT FROM HAVING 7 BANK ACCOUNTS TO ONLY HAVING $3000.

:smh: :smh:

Yes, the P car is my DD

I will give you my perspective on success and how it feels when you are doing numbers...

On a daily basis you don't think about it; instead you think of all the responsibilities you have. (I have 7 bank accounts business and personal combined) you think about the next thing you want to do; you think about all the things you have not done. Most of you feel I am young; I feel old...I used to think I would have all this by 23-25. My first big check felt surreal and I salivated at the sight of it. Then you develop more expensive taste, you get around people like Biglesco who has achieved some crazy feats and you look at what you have and say it is not enough. This is the one pitfalls of NYC man... it just never feels like you have enough unless you get to a point where you are content and realize what you have makes you happy...well hopefully it does

The truest words I can tell you my fellow NTer's is the best part of success is the journey.... once you get the money its a full time job trying to keep it, not lose it (like litter ally loose it...such as where did 5k go; this does happen), make a mistake etc. The journey can never be relived and people sell companies only to try and relive that journey.
lol I don't hold personal cash in an account; I have Trust....I don't own real property in personal name....it is more complex than I care to explain but in simple terms I have a trust so if you sued me or i got divorced or personal liability claims the person suing would get nothing because technically I have nothing.

plus I work in a litigious environment, why would i subject hard earned money to potentially get taken away in litigation. 

Last edited:
Smh this is why NT can't have nice things.

I handle marketing for the fund and I can assure you OP is very legit and the money is very real.

But you guys have taken this a bit too far with the addresses and such. This thread needs to be locked and deleted.

Jig is up b

Also peculiar that neither the SLS or phantom have any temp registration/inspection stickers on their windshields. I thought that was mandatory in order to drive them off the lot?
You have 7 Days to do that.
Not sure what your going to expose about me , or what exactly I have done to warrant an "exposal"....I have posted where I lived many times in the 10+ years I have been on NT and shown pics of the area when I have shown my cars and stuff.....
Waitttttttttt a second... so your saying Gold St got exposed???? You didnt even back him up. He hasnt responded yet. Looks like NT Detectives won this round. 

I just be scrollin down lookin at the top left of each poster for "THREAD STARTER"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom