New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here is house in MD (it's in his wife or mom's name)

This address is 30 minutes away from a luxury/exotic car dealership:

Now, he just posted a picture of his new benz:

as you can see by the pictures from google maps below, this was taken at the dealership in which he works, the EXACT location of his photo:  (pardon the double monitors)

building on the right is the "himalayan heritage" restaurant with an updated front patio, so his picture must have been taken some time ago.

I have to say... I never said anything but I had a phone conversation with Gold St. and dude straight up told me if I want to make it, I gotta quit my job and start working for myself. Had me on the phone like

Hunh?

He also never sent me the email with information like he said he would. Kept saying he'd send it after his "meeting" but I never heard from him again.

I spoke with him as well and was dam near guaranteed a job on wall street by this cat, acted as if I asked if he knew any McDonalds hiring. But slowly started to see he talks a lot and walks very little. So whats the deal with him now? Haven't read the thread, what page do I need to start on?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ this grown *** ***** tryna flex on a sneaker forum

:rofl: @ everybody wanting to come in here on some "I knew it!"

If this was all a charade dude is lame as **** but honestly a lot of y'all dudes in here sound like y'all wanted this ***** to be fake which is just as pitiful

Where are all the guys at who had the RR logo on their chest/cape a few pages back screaming "this right here is my motivation" "haters gonna hate" "that's the problem, we don't support our people" :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I spoke with him as well and was dam near guaranteed a job on wall street by this cat, acted as if I asked if he knew any McDonalds hiring. But slowly started to see he talks a lot and walks very little. So whats the deal with him now? Haven't read the thread, what page do I need to start on?

:rofl: Exactly

We talked for about an hour and a lot of it was generic filler "you gotta work for yourself" "you have to be your own boss" "you're just making someone else money, quit and do your own thing"

Now that's not what I would call valuable advice from a supposed bigwig. And the information that was supposed to be sent to me was about career switches and things to that effect. I had a feeling after the phone call that it wasn't what he presented himself to be.

Smh this is why NT can't have nice things.

I handle marketing for the fund and I can assure you OP is very legit and the money is very real.

But you guys have taken this a bit too far with the addresses and such. This thread needs to be locked and deleted.

So while ignoring all the BS in this thread lets PM about starting a new MANWIN 
laugh.gif

Lets but the other half of the adult entertainment industry together before its too late 

Very serious though.. 
nerd.gif
 Check PM my company growth is at 156% a year as of the other day  in a supposedly dying industry so I think I know what im talking about 

Last edited:
Homie prolly works for Primerica. or Body by Vi. Avon. Hocking Tupperware and 18 piece knife sets. This greasy dude has scam artist smeared all over him.

Last edited:

I handle marketing for the fund and I can assure you OP is very legit and the money is very real.

But you guys have taken this a bit too far with the addresses and such. This thread needs to be locked and deleted.

you handle marketing...yet your site is garbage? stop it 5

as you can see by the pictures from google maps below, this was taken at the dealership in which he works, the EXACT location of his photo:  (pardon the double monitors)

building on the right is the "himalayan heritage" restaurant with an updated front patio, so his picture must have been taken some time ago.
Good game

View media item 616967

View media item 616968

View media item 616970

View media item 616971

View media item 616972

View media item 616974

I mean, the only real argument to counter this evidence would seem to be "I took those pics at the dealership, when I bought the car", or something similar.

As it stands though, the evidence certainly seems to be stacking up. Im inclined to believe this dude's been fronting. At the end of the day, even if Lovet somehow proves to be legit...its still been pretty entertaining.

Classic NT.

Did some research.

112 W. 34th Street
18th Floor
NY, NY 10120

That is a virtual office, meaning they give you a address for mail so you look professional to customers. His addy is on the 18th floor.

17th and 18th floor of that building are meeting rooms

Basically when you have a virtual office you have access to the meeting rooms but have to shecdule in advance because other virtual office owners may want to use it

Dude is a fraud

i called the property owner and they told me 17th and 18th floor is for virtual office owners and rental meeting rooms. So that explains that pic

This is shapng to be the Greatest Exposure of ALL Times :nthat: :nthat:

and the handmade amateur website.
That website would have had me scratching my head from the jump. (I stopped coming in this thread after page 1 but saw it staying towards the top today and wondered why)

Most of us wouldn't buy a pair of sneakers from a site that looked like that let alone invest all your damn money with the owner of the site. 

If you make a thread to shine light on yourself, you signed the disclaimer for whatever happens next. That's my $0.02 anyway. 

View media item 616967

View media item 616968

View media item 616970

View media item 616971

View media item 616972

View media item 616974

GAME OVER! Repped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom