New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sayin, google pictures updated.. my neighbor got a new car its roughly 5-6 months old and it's in the new google maps pics.

Could be anytime before then.

that's a completely different issue then
What do you have to gain from "exposing" someone? People are quick to put someone else down but won't put forth an effort to improve their own lives.
the same thing they get when those people who are exposed get simple minded sheep like you to invest your hard earned money and then get duped.

I mean, the only real argument to counter this evidence would seem to be "I took those pics at the dealership, when I bought the car", or something similar.

As it stands though, the evidence certainly seems to be stacking up. Im inclined to believe this dude's been fronting. At the end of the day, even if Lovet somehow proves to be legit...its still been pretty entertaining.

Classic NT.
the other pictures of his "other cars" are all taken at the same dealership.

Crazy when I spoke to buddy off of nt he was pushing open ending leasing hard on a whip and was also giving a lot of open ended answers .

OP selling variant stocks. 'its just like the real thing'. 'hey man, your shares quadrupled, lemme pay you some of these dividends...damn, all I have is these $3 bills on me...that cool?'

the real question is...would he be guilty by association? lay with dogs, you get up with fleas? wait....is OP Big Les's driver? Is Les aiding and abetting in this foolishness, letting his butler stunt on the net so he can pay him less?

at this point, maybe its the same......

person? :wow:

0]

This thread is heavy. I knew we had a section for legit check for sneakers. I think we need a legit check for people lives. :lol:

This dude really has four closed cases for license plate traffic violations in Maryland though...and two active cases. So I guess he wasn't lying about that
laugh.gif

Does OP own a 2007 Porsche with LACOCA license plates? Because all four of the traffic violations are with that vehicle.

The crazy thing is the 2 original exposers haven't even emptied their clip yet. They still have ammo on deck. :lol:

At this point, they might as well dump all the info they have. If dude is frauding like they say he is, expose it all the way.

Go big or go home :lol:

Wat about pics of ur house tho.. just asking bcuz if ur whip is like this I wonder wat ur house is like

:lol: :lol: Buddy was a skeptic from the beginning, had the right idea

If you are purchasing a Phantom, you should be living in a rich kids of instagram mansion

http://www.adviserinfo.sec.gov/IAPD/Content/ViewIndvl/IAPD_IndvlSummary.aspx?Indvl_PK=?5467558

This individual is not currently registered as an Investment Adviser Representative.
Note: Not all jurisdictions require IAR registration or may have an exemption from registration.
Additional information including this individual's qualification examinations and professional designations is available in the Detailed Report.

REGISTRATION HISTORY
This Investment Adviser Representative was previously registered with the following Investment Adviser firms:

FIRM (IARD#) - LOCATION REGISTRATION DATES
R. SEELAUS & CO., INC. (IARD# 14974) - SUMMIT, NJ
06/2*****09 - 08/17/2011
CITIGROUP GLOBAL MARKETS INC. (IARD# 7059) - MORRISTOWN, NJ
09/25/2008 - 0*****/2009
WADDELL & REED, INC. (IARD# 866) - OWINGS MILL, MD
09/03/2008 - 09/10/2008
For additional registration and employment history details as reported by the individual, refer to the Registration and Employment History section of the Detailed Report.

DISCLOSURE INFORMATION
Disclosure events include certain criminal charges and convictions, formal investigations and disciplinary actions initiated by regulators, customer disputes and arbitrations, and financial disclosures such as bankruptcies and unpaid judgments or liens.
Are there events disclosed about this Investment Adviser Representative? Yes
The following types of events are disclosed about this Investment Adviser Representative:

Type Count
Termination 1

yall are late... I been got on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom