new years eve WHAT YOU DOING??

moulin rougin it up at diamonds of atlanta and i just started drinking..... lol gonna be a long night

Staying in the house and going to bed right after midnight as I am on call and will be working constantly from 8am to 8am wednesday

At the crib...
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Cousins gonna go see Kendrick Lamar in Santa Ana but I didn't want to spend $60 on someone I don't even listen to.

So I'm just gonna be a loser tonight. Smh

Kendrick has a show in Santa Ana tonight? :smh:

Woke up sick today :smh:

got a couple house parties, still trying to decide which one to hit up.

My New Years was great here in Tokyo with my wife. Happy to see another year. Y'all be safe.

Had work till 8 and didn't feel like going home o get ready and drive an hour into the city. Staying home tonightwith the fam before I go back to school this weekend

I'll be at Afrojack (NYC) with a squad.

Stay safe out there everyone and enjoy!

I was out and about all day. Saw 6 car accidents. Two cars combusted as a result. I think I will stay in tonight.

Just got back to NYC from Chicago (fuggin in love with Chicago....bout to make that place my home one day).

I'm chillin in with the family. Nothing better than spending time with my nephew.

I got a bottle of Andre to toast to the new year.

All I need right now.

Wanted to see Nas tonight... Im not about that New Years Eve in NY life though :lol:

Will just be chillin tonight... I usually don't do too much on NYE.

At home with the fambs.
Wish I was back at school with my girl and the homies, but I'll make the most of it

had a chance to go to my coworkers place for new years but felt mad lazy and didnt feel like driving 30 miles to chill and i would most likely crash there too when i dont feel like sleeping anywhere besides my bed... ill be at home chillin for new years with the fams but i gots some drinks on deck :pimp:

Last edited:
Really no solid plans most likely got to my fams crib and party with them, but i'm all ready knowing once i get a few drinks in me i'm gonna wanna move around and hit up some some spots.. but no way will i be driving tho, them boys gonna be out tonight .. so everybody be safe out there and have a Happy New Year :pimp:

THIS i was out today making errands before partying at night around 5 or 6 they had 3 people jacked up towing cars and driver arrested in backseat all within 1/2 mile radius. I was like dam, made me think.

You never think it will happen to you, your probably like they were driving stupid

They are out. DUIs is a money maker they gonna be profiling tonight

Got a couple of parties, not really feeling it. Dropped the ball, should've hit Vegas like last year, good times.

Back
Top Bottom