New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was surprised how long it took the Giants to cut him. I'm wondering if they thought this was a possibility. Such a crazy situation.

Yea giants I think cut him way too early.......cases involving woman are at different level these days....it was not that.....nor was it a shooting.....claim of gun was troubling.....but this wasn’t a case of him going into some random party and robbing strangers...these dudes all knew each other.....and the 2 guys that had charges are clearly guys with targets on their backs....I ‘m guessing the unknown dudes are local guys who have money some how but not at their level......that’s how I read it at the time and was pissed giants didn’t give benefit of doubt......oh well we keep throwing bums out there in his spot and the chiefs will have him starting by end of season....

Giants fired first time OLine coach Colombo.....word is that judge got more involved with online meetings practice and helped a.Thomas(who has been better) and hired DeGuglielmo week ago to be consultant....then this week judge and Colombo fought about oline and judge fired him.........DeGugeliemlo was OLine coach during our first super bowl run....those years above avg OLine with just snee being a pro bowl level guy

This guy Judge is real deal....if that is true he got involved with the coaching aspect of online and saw issues and made change mid season to Garretts GUY...wow I applaud That like crazy.....

Giants fired first time OLine coach Colombo.....word is that judge got more involved with online meetings practice and helped a.Thomas(who has been better) and hired DeGuglielmo week ago to be consultant....then this week judge and Colombo fought about oline and judge fired him.........DeGugeliemlo was OLine coach during our first super bowl run....those years above avg OLine with just snee being a pro bowl level guy

This guy Judge is real deal....if that is true he got involved with the coaching aspect of online and saw issues and made change mid season to Garretts GUY...wow I applaud That like crazy.....
Every week I gain more and more respect for Judge

- Giants barely beat a backup QB.

- Giants look the same with Colt McCoy. If that doesn’t tell you it’s time to move on from Danny Donations, I don’t know what does. You can’t tell them apart.

Saying you don't notice a difference between McCoy and Jones is all I need to hear to know that you don't like Jones. We get it, but bottom line is the team has no chance to beat anyone with McCoy.

I'm far from impressed as well, but saying there isn't a difference when our backup QB is in is false as well. I will take a division win in any year I can get and the ineptness of the division is why we are even talking about a potential playoff berth and experience in the playoffs in a year I don't think anyone expected it.

Defense plays their tails off week in and week out. Like what I see from Judge so far.

We beat a team with a trash backup by 2 - I’m not impressed

giants for years now seem like they have played down to the level of the opposition with their backup QB in. That’s dating back to early Eli years.

I'm far from impressed as well, but saying there isn't a difference when our backup QB is in is false as well. I will take a division win in any year I can get and the ineptness of the division is why we are even talking about a potential playoff berth and experience in the playoffs in a year I don't think anyone expected it.

Defense plays their tails off week in and week out. Like what I see from Judge so far.

yea I truly don’t think Jones is as bad as dude always tries to make out. That’s not the pick he wanted so he consistently has negative things to say about him. Even the last couple weeks where Danny hasn’t turned the ball over. He may not have been the flashy/stud pick, but he has the tools to grow and develop but it’s not good enough for dude.

Has he shown at times he needs better pocket awareness and need better ball security? Absolutely. But I also believe that was due to the fact that he got thrown in there behind one of the worst Olines in the game. He had zero time in the pocket and barely a run game (even with Saquon) to help him. As the season has progressed and Judge has become more hands on with the oline (which you can see the improvement - zero pressures from the left side of the line today; Rookie Lemieux replacing Hernandez has helped tremendously), Danny has shown he can be pretty good.

This isn’t even necessarily a bad team. They’ve lost 4 games by like a total of 6 points. If they didn’t let those 4 games slip, they’re 8-3 and at the top of the conference. That defense is becoming elite and it’s a young team that’s pretty fun to watch right now. No matter how ugly the win was, a win is a win. That winning experience and possibly playoff experience can only this team.

g-time g-time the dude is the same in the Yankees thread, negative as hell.

I like Judge and the defense is solid - but beating a trash Cincy team is very mehh.

Hoping Dimes is healthy

g-time g-time the dude is the same in the Yankees thread, negative as hell.

I like Judge and the defense is solid - but beating a trash Cincy team is very mehh.

Hoping Dimes is healthy

Oh I know he is. I’m in there too lol. Dude hates him and was never going to give him a chance because it wasn’t the pick he wanted.

I think Judge has been solid so far and I like watching this defense. Bradbury and Martinez have been great pick ups. I agree about beating Cincy though. But I feel like in the 30 yrs of watching this team they always play a game like this against a back up where they should have their way.

Hoping Danny is good so he can continue to progress.

Daniel Jones hasn’t done **** but turn the ball over and get hurt. He’s a turn over machine and has already been hurt in each season.

I wanted Dwayne Haskins, he looks like **** too. If Daniel Jones looked good, I would say it. Has nothing to do with wanting him or not.

Daniel Jones has beaten Washington twice, the Bengals without their star QB and the Eagles. THE ONLY reason Daniel Jones will be back next year is because he’s tied to the GM and they will do everything they can to give the GM a chance to fix this and try to make themselves look like they didn’t **** up again.

As for the ****in Yankees, how many World Series have they won in the last 3-4 years? Saying they’re not good enough to win isn’t negative, it’s a ****in fact.

- Giants barely beat a backup QB.

- Giants look the same with Colt McCoy. If that doesn’t tell you it’s time to move on from Danny Donations, I don’t know what does. You can’t tell them apart.
Daniel Jones hasn’t done **** but turn the ball over and get hurt. He’s a turn over machine and has already been hurt in each season.

I wanted Dwayne Haskins, he looks like **** too. If Daniel Jones looked good, I would say it. Has nothing to do with wanting him or not.

Daniel Jones has beaten Washington twice, the Bengals without their star QB and the Eagles. THE ONLY reason Daniel Jones will be back next year is because he’s tied to the GM and they will do everything they can to give the GM a chance to fix this and try to make themselves look like they didn’t **** up again.

As for the ****in Yankees, how many World Series have they won in the last 3-4 years? Saying they’re not good enough to win isn’t negative, it’s a ****in fact.

First place pimpin

BWK6LJA.png

Yall “franchise” QB couldn’t even score a ****in TD or crack 250 yards on one of the worst defenses in the league.

Giants record for the last few years is worse than the Browns and Jets, but I’m too negative.

E1436544-7C70-4C41-B6E7-20C2012DE551.jpeg

He has looked better the last couple weeks, o it has everything to do with it. You wanting Haskins and your clear bias against him regardless of what he does makes your opinion null and void lol.

Anyways, I thought you became a dolphin fan now?

Back
Top Bottom