New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hahahaha Hahahaha Franchise has been INEPT for almost a decade now, I agree there. But I also can't say for sure if Jones is the leader of the group going forward or not. I haven't seen enough and yes, injuries and inconsistency are 2 glaring weaknesses in his tenure, but it's not all bad either. Has shown some good signs especially more recently where he hasn't turned the ball over in alarming fashion. Time will tell what the Giants do with him, but I think he deserves a fair shake too. It hasn't even been 2 seasons.

HOW MANY WINS AGAINST A WINNING TEAM IN THE LAST TWO YEARS DOES DANIEL JONES HAVE?????

HOW MANY WINS AGAINST A WINNING TEAM IN THE LAST TWO YEARS DOES COLT MCCOY HAVE?????

Danny Injury Prone Jones - 0
Colt Mother****in McCoy - 1

I've went back and forth this year between hoping we'd lose out for Fields, or win a few games and try to just show some improvement. In the end I'm happy they won these last couple games and seem to be turning a corner. Fields might end up being an elite qb, but there's side effects of being a team that is bottom of the league year after year. And we'd likely have to have lost almost every single game this year to even get him (really hope the jags take him so wash can't). I'm glad they're showing some fight and we can actually care about the gms in December.

idk if Jones is the right guy if they're going to try and be a defense and running team, because a game manager who takes care of the ball is a better fit, but he's still got room to grow and I think getting a legit WR1 (cut Tate next yr and use his $ and a few $ more on someone like Corey Davis) and having a functional run game (Saquon would kill w/ some of the holes Gallman has had the last few wks) will make a big difference.

And yet you keep responding to me so I guess I’m living rent free.

You see how stupid that phrase is?

nah it’s just hard to read the nfl thread and then here when the majority of your comments and all comments about him came from you and he didn’t even play today and what I said seems pretty damn true. We get it. You don’t like him. No matter what good he may do. Mostly because you wanted Haskins instead. We’d be in even worse shape if that came to fruition.

this team has quietly turned it around. The guy you hate has played better, due mostly to much improved online play. They’re putting out a top 10 defense on the field every Sunday and have one of the elite corners in game, and your silent about that. Yet you run around like a pissed off ex-girlfriend talking about Danny lol. Again, thought you switched to being a Dolphins fan (who also struggled to beat the Bengals) Do you boss.

Great win by the gaints! I didnt Think they would win but did think they would keep it within a score.....instead we flat outplayed Seahawks.....

In my opinion this OLine is way better than the oline that Barkley had early in the season when he looked horrible.....

Thus this Oline is better and jones has NOT been turn over machine in his last few starts.......call me foolish but I don’t we start season 1-7 with THIS oLine

Nope not sold on Jones.....but def too early to say this kid can’t be a franchise QB

Don’t get too used to Graham, with the way the giants and dolphins are playing owners are going to hope that Graham can do the same for them......

Last edited:
I believe this was the third game in a row the left side of the opine gave up zero pressures.

I cried when Buffalo lost in 90
F2857082-485B-4F21-B197-36EE88BA02F3.gif

Andrew Thomas top 3 Tackle this weekend per PFF.......man I was worried we got another flowers....he looks like different player lately.......

Awful game today. Jones was brutal along with the offensive line. Don’t think they should have pushed him this week. Arizona played the entire game on our half of the field.

Back
Top Bottom