NEW YORK METS 2016 SEASON THREAD

RIP Fernandez

Mets smoked the Phillies 17-0 today. Nice way to end the season at home. Hopefully they have a great series in Miami and Philly and secure that Wild Card spot.

the last few games have been an emotional roller coaster for me. I dont know if I can watch any more.

To think, we almost came back from a 10-0 deficit :smh:

the last few games have been an emotional roller coaster for me. I dont know if I can watch any more.

To think, we almost came back from a 10-0 deficit :smh:

Even tho we loss that game I was still happy

Goes to show that even when the elite is out, we have a strong team, it was all minor league in that game!

That game was so exciting, if they would have came back to win that prolly would have been the greatest comeback in MLB history

Last edited:
:lol:

Its amazing when look at whom we've lost due to injuries this year, yet, we're still looking at a playoff spot.

Regarding the younger players:

Nimmo, Both Riveras (2nd base and catcher), Conforto, these young guys def deserve more playing time. Management has a lot of difficult decisions this coming off-season.

DeAza gotta go. I'd give Colon a 1-year contract and renew Rivera as well.

View media item 2180856

Last edited:
Loney and De Aza won't be here, Cespedes will be a priority (give him a blank check), and they'll more than likely pick up Bruce's option.

Grandy is only here for another year, and they have Conforto who needs daily reps, and Nimmo who I'm actually higher on. There are some good options

Wonder what kind of market Walker would command, back issues are a big concern. Mets also have TJ Rivera/Flores here, so it would be easier to let him walk if it means keeping Ces

Last edited:
OF is def the biggest issue, we def gotta keep Ces. Bruce shouldn't be resigned, we have Conforto, Nimmo , and Lagares on the bench. Love Grandy but he'll be taking playing time from those three next year. Nimmo and Conforto need more playing time to develop their skills at the major league level.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom