Newly Uncovered Michael Jackson Deposition Video

They won't.

We know they won't .

Music too good.

It isn't that yall don't think Mike touched those kids, yall don't WANT to believe he touched the.

Let this had been anybody else, yall would have been cancelled them for LESS.
There's video evidence of R. Kelly peeing on an underage girl. Post something of likeness about MJ. Besides something that's subjectively weird to you.

He touched those kids. Plenty of folks have had similar success at a young age, can't think of any who shared a bed children that weren't their own........

GloomyReflectingFowl-size_restricted.gif

Dude was kinda weird, but i stand by my thoughts. I don't think dude was messing with kids sexually at all. He def a cringey guy, but i think that's just a part of who he was. I don't think he was molesting. His tells and cues when he answered questions seemed too telling of his honesty imo.

he def shouldv'e hit up Botched for dat nose doh.

Has McCaulay Culkin ever come out and publicly defended Mike?

I feel like at this point with Mike having gone onto glory, further public dissection of the accusations are nothing but a shameless money grab.

I’m not sure that I’m even going to watch. I mean I probably will but what exactly is to be gained from this at this juncture?

it’s called grooming.
i’m not saying that he molested them kids but an adult having sleepovers with youngsters is never ok.

If you can't call it molestation, what makes it fit the criteria for grooming? To say it's "never ok" only given the context of a man having sleepovers with young boys, what if it was actually families, men, women and their kids, staying in a duplex bedroom (upstairs/downstairs), as many people who actually stayed there have stated?

If you can't call it molestation, what makes it fit the criteria for grooming? To say it's "never ok" only given the context of a man having sleepovers with young boys, what if it was actually families, men, women and their kids, staying in a duplex bedroom (upstairs/downstairs), as many people who actually stayed there have stated?
grooming can occur without the act of molestation.

was he ever rolling around under the covers with little kids unsupervised?

The admitted behavior by Mike is sus af. But, I don't look at Mike as a rrgular adult male. He may bebehind closed doors, but dude seemed like a weirdo who had his mental growth stunted and never really matured. So, with that perspective, I think it's highly possible he ain't touch them kids and is being targeted cus he's allowed them to get that close and is naive to alot of ****. What regular grown man puts a theme park in his yard and collects animals? Celebs of his stature want cars a women. He got toys and kids. Of he a pedo, would he at least try to not look like such a pedo?

After reading a few articles, I won't watch it.

Here's one of them, I'm trying to find the other one that really broke down each kid's involvement and lawsuits from years ago.

One was a choreographer that had a real moving speech at his funeral and then sues them years later when they don't hire him as the choreographer for This Is It.

The other had said multiple times he was never touched.

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...ild-sexual-abuse-allegations-timeline-785746/

Last edited:
"Playing house" as in water balloon fights and watching movies?
That and whatever else Mike did with those little boys. Tea PArtys, Magic the Gathering Sessions, whatever. It is ALL suspect, and you know it.

Stop with this fake progressive, "Maybe he was just raised differently" nonsense.

no correlation between the 2
been more evidence that he didnt touch them kids
than he did
folks just want any reason to knock a sucessful black man down
look how many threads on the first page alone
disparaging or throwing dirt on a black mans name
whether justified or unjustified
i swear sws tendencies are abound

Uhh maybe the media buddy but I don’t see color, don’t care what color you are if you do something wrong you do something wrong. You see the video who laughs like that during a serious matter. But don’t worry I won’t give my opinion anymore if the person is black for your sake.

Back
Top Bottom