News Flash NY Bloods aren't as Fake as ya'll believe

Some bloods and crips are in the same sets in NYC, so why even throw up the colors if you don't follow the "color code". I'm not trying topromote but it just doesn't make sense.

Originally Posted by termanology27

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Oh yeah...

eac16d4969d77e6bf04418f86a4a58468eef52b8.pjpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*right click save*

secondly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

bloods from CA move all over the US and start blood gangs
I was watching history channel, pretty sure it was gangland. It was about gangs and how they've spread because of members who joined themilitary. They had pics of Crips in Asia and Latin Kings in Spain. Forget national, !!!+ has gone international.

Crips in Asia
laugh.gif

I believe it though. I've seen pictures of Japanese women with dreadlocks wearing Black Power t-shirts, and the whole nine. Interesting group of peopleover there.

^ Yeah, that was gangland. I'm watching the one about the Best Friends right now. These dudes were nuts.

Gangland is appreciated.

Originally Posted by 18key

^ Yeah, that was gangland. I'm watching the one about the Best Friends right now. These dudes were nuts.

Gangland is appreciated.
Yeah, who'd ever think I'd be watching something about gangs on the History Channel, it's great.
grin.gif

hahahahaha. i watched that episode last night. just because they violent and run drugs doesn't make them a blood.

it's just that they're not officially in with the original west coast bloods because the real OG bloods don't like how the UBN is always gettingnon-gang members involved.

SMH at gang life. getting sexed in...
smh.gif

I didn't read thru the thread but news flash? Hell you can have real bloods in a lot of places, word to my semi small town and my NY fam.

Gangs are lame. How you fight a battle for some dude you didnt grow up with or even know like that? and don't give me that brotherhood @!%, thats why dudesin the hood get nowhere.

Lulz@ people taking gangland to heart. Take that show with a huge grain of salt.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

Lulz@ people taking gangland to heart. Take that show with a huge grain of salt.
I agree, they make %%%% seem a lot worse than it really is

Back
Top Bottom