NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

As a Michigan alum, I'm not pleased about those unis...they're not even real throwbacks, since they never wore uniforms like that.  Plus that Adidas logo seems a bit tacky.  What happened to the smaller 3 stripe one?

Originally Posted by jayli

As a Michigan alum, I'm not pleased about those unis...they're not even real throwbacks, since they never wore uniforms like that.  Plus that Adidas logo seems a bit tacky.  What happened to the smaller 3 stripe one?

its a mixture of all their throwbacks jerseys

The fact that they use the old Adidas Trefoil is all part of the "Retro" look they are going for

Got my Oregon 1.3's today.  I love these!!!!  Go Ducks!  Gloves are next.
ducks.jpg

^^^ They sold out there the first day...

OR do you mean the campus store? AND If they are sitting anywhere as soon as the ABC Primetime Game is played on Saturday night they will be gone and they HYPE will grow big time.

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by jayli

its a mixture of all their throwbacks jerseys

I know it's a mixture, but either do a real throwback or don't call it a throwback, ya know?  I figured that logo was tied into the (fake) throwback theme, just not a fan of it.

If I came out to flag football in those Oregon gloves dudes would be shook 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^ They sold out there the first day...

OR do you mean the campus store? AND If they are sitting anywhere as soon as the ABC Primetime Game is played on Saturday night they will be gone and they HYPE will grow big time.

Duckstore= campus store (usually you refer to the campus store as just the duckstore. The others in Oregon are refereed as the duckstore- (insert city name) . What store are you referring to?

I didn't know Georgia would have "Georgia" on the backs of everyone. Kinda thought it was just a example on the released pics. Anyway Oregons PCU wasnt all that dope, just the gloves & cleats. IMO

imo the Georgia ones didnt look good at all, way to plain. Oregons looked sick, I just cant believe they got beat that bad.

Anyone notice some of Georgia's players wearing Basketball Elites? I know the difference between the ProSims and the Basketball elites. These had the Basketball Elite Stripes.

U of O, 0-2 in brand-new Pro Combat unis. All this hype and they s**t themselves against the SEC again. Very disappointing as I expected them to win this by 7-10 points. Well, they looked great in em at least, my second fav Duck uni next to the black jerseys and yellow pants combo,

I NEED THE SHIRT BOISE PLAYERS ROCKED UNDER THEIR JERSEYS!

Oregon had the player number on the sleeve and UGA had designs on theirs. I would be happy with one from either schools but I need Boise's.

Originally Posted by MP23

U of O, 0-2 in brand-new Pro Combat unis. All this hype and they s**t themselves against the SEC again. Very disappointing as I expected them to win this by 7-10 points. Well, they looked great in em at least, my second fav Duck uni next to the black jerseys and yellow pants combo,

Gotta say either the Throwback (cant wait to see it again this season) or the Yellow Jersey/black pants is my favorite.  and we just beat ourselves out there. we'll be back though. 

Back
Top Bottom