NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by MP23

$75 for a f**kin' pair of gloves that 99% of people who buy them won't actually ever wear them in an actual football game. Nike knows who they got hooked. They are insanely cool but man, what a mark-up on a pair of gloves. I mean what are you going to do with them anyway if you don't play football, hang em up somewhere, wear em around town???

for an oregon like myself and some of the others, who cares what the price is. Oregon stuff rarely ever releases, so had these not we'd have paid more for em. I don't mind if I pay 75 for something I wont wear in a game, I'll hang it up with my other gloves and cleats/trainers of theirs. mind you thats just me and my opinion. 

^, No hate implied man, I was just saying that it's an insane amount of money but true, if Nike brought out the FSU Pro Combat gloves, I'd be all over that too, its just hard for me to justify such a steep price, but you make a good point, in that its pretty exclusive stuff.

goducks.com seems to be out,

The Georgia gloves are on NDC, not sure how Eastbay is looking but my guess is they are done on the gloves as well for Oregon and Boise...

As far as the argument goes for the expense, yes they are expensive but they are exclusive and very rarely release - not to mention flag football needs some love to
smile.gif

those oregon gloves are soooo dirty. unfortunatly im not gonna be able to drop basically $80 on gloves

Originally Posted by K23J

$75 for a f**kin' pair of gloves that 99% of people who buy them won't actually ever wear them in an actual football game. Nike knows who they got hooked. They are insanely cool but man, what a mark-up on a pair of gloves. I mean what are you going to do with them anyway if you don't play football, hang em up somewhere, wear em around town???

for an oregon like myself and some of the others, who cares what the price is. Oregon stuff rarely ever releases, so had these not we'd have paid more for em. I don't mind if I pay 75 for something I wont wear in a game, I'll hang it up with my other gloves and cleats/trainers of theirs. mind you thats just me and my opinion. 

I wanna pull the trigger sooooooo bad but I cant if they have no mediums

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

The large from this year and last year fit like the medium from the years before that.  I have all of them.

So far I bought the Oregon & Boise State,

still trying to decide if I want to get the Georgia and then go for all of them when Nike releases the Pro Combat stuff for collection.....

Got my shipping confirmation for the Oregon trainers and just ordered the gloves ... DUCKS BABY!!!!

I know some people buy this stuff to collect, but I get it all to wear when I play. I figure that's the fun with this stuff. As for the gloves, if you buy 2 pairs you can probably pretty easily turn around and sell the 2nd pair and make an easy 40-50 bucks, effectively reducing the price you paid for the first pair. I guess that's complicated though.I got 2 pairs of the gloves and now kinda wish I got a 3rd. But every time I think Nike can't make something better, they always seem to take it to another level. Can't wait for the trainers to arrive too! I'm not an Oregon alum but my alma mater is sadly an Adidas school, and all the Oregon stuff is so awesome.

Not sure if anyone noticed, but when Nike released the BCS jersey for Oregon this past Dec. they released a second black jersey with it, which i believe is the exact same jersey as our Pro Combat jersey for this weekend. When i first seen the pics of the jersey this weekend, i kinda figured it was the gonna be the same. still ordered one none the less
pimp.gif

Not sure if anyone noticed, but when Nike released the BCS jersey for Oregon this past Dec. they released a second black jersey with it, which i believe is the exact same jersey as our Pro Combat jersey for this weekend. When i first seen the pics of the jersey this weekend, i kinda figured it was the gonna be the same. still ordered one none the less
pimp.gif
It was anthracite, not black.  Same is true for Boise though.  Niek didn't know if they would be home or away in the bowls, so they made both and are using the others now.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

The large from this year and last year fit like the medium from the years before that.  I have all of them.

yeah I had large in the Florida pro combat and it was just a little too big

im a perfect medium

but i might just say what the heck and pull the trigger.......where the large Oregon gloves
nerd.gif

Just pulled the trigger on NDC for a pair of XL Oregon gloves. Does anyone know if these gloves fit like Nike's golf gloves? XL golf gloves fit me perfectly.

my boys from Oregon and Boise are sending me some things.. will post pics when they come in.. also bought a pair of gloves to wear (hate asking for a lot of things from them). couldn't go wrong with the new gloves for $45 just had to do it.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Missed out on the Oregon gloves ... Resellers on Ebay already ODing

Looks like you can order them on eastbay, but they're backordered.  Better than paying through the nose though. If you get that plus something else you can use their 15% off coupon too

Originally Posted by joeyb24

wonder what miami gonna get this year?
Like I told you in the other thread, they aren't a PC rivalry school this year so nothing special.

You guys can have the Oregon Volt gloves, Im gonna Roll Tide with my Oregon Spring game gloves, and the other 6 pairs or so Oregon gets through the rest of the season!

Back
Top Bottom