NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by MP23

U of O, 0-2 in brand-new Pro Combat unis. All this hype and they s**t themselves against the SEC again. Very disappointing as I expected them to win this by 7-10 points. Well, they looked great in em at least, my second fav Duck uni next to the black jerseys and yellow pants combo,

Gotta say either the Throwback (cant wait to see it again this season) or the Yellow Jersey/black pants is my favorite.  and we just beat ourselves out there. we'll be back though. 

Honestly, Oregon beat themselves. Take away that third quarter and all those redicilous offsides and etc. And they are much closer. I don't buy into the whole they lost because they wore ___. Baloney. They lost cause they killed theirselves

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by MP23

U of O, 0-2 in brand-new Pro Combat unis. All this hype and they s**t themselves against the SEC again. Very disappointing as I expected them to win this by 7-10 points. Well, they looked great in em at least, my second fav Duck uni next to the black jerseys and yellow pants combo,

Gotta say either the Throwback (cant wait to see it again this season) or the Yellow Jersey/black pants is my favorite.  and we just beat ourselves out there. we'll be back though. 

Honestly, Oregon beat themselves. Take away that third quarter and all those redicilous offsides and etc. And they are much closer. I don't buy into the whole they lost because they wore ___. Baloney. They lost cause they killed theirselves

They lost because LSU was better. 

They lost because of carelessness with the football. The boise state pro combat fade shirts were dope

Originally Posted by trajanbgky

Anyone notice some of Georgia's players wearing Basketball Elites? I know the difference between the ProSims and the Basketball elites. These had the Basketball Elite Stripes.

Georgia wore the same socks as they wore at The Opening. But if they did wear some basketball elites, it wouldn't be the first time a Nike college football team wore them during a game.

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

They lost because of carelessness with the football. The boise state pro combat fade shirts were dope

LSU knocked it out twice.  That wasn't an accident.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

I'm not really disagreeing with that statement. I do feel it would have been much closer without the turnovers and penalties. Did you go to the TCU game? I wish I would have been there. I honestly think that will be the best game all year. Even though your team didn't come out on top you have to admit it was a great game!

nvp8vm.jpg

2640qar.jpg

vzwr2d.jpg

2yv9qw0.jpg

LSU pro combats they're gonna wear them against Auburn
It took me a while to notice the tiger stripes in the helmet

Originally Posted by Shox23

nvp8vm.jpg

2640qar.jpg

vzwr2d.jpg

2yv9qw0.jpg

LSU pro combats they're gonna wear them against Auburn
It took me a while to notice the tiger stripes in the helmet

Where is that? Those Vapors look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

df7l07.jpg

Should've wore the grey jerseys with the black helmets and pants
I love that grey 
pimp.gif

since they unveiled the new uniforms, i was anxious to see the gray jersey in person.

i was at the game on Saturday, and i have to say, they look incredible in person.

first time in school history our football team has worn gray (althoug it has always been an official school color), and it really looked good.

word is they will wear a different uniform combination each game. none of the players or staff are allowed to announce the combination prior to game time.

Originally Posted by osubass1

df7l07.jpg

I love that grey 
pimp.gif

since they unveiled the new uniforms, i was anxious to see the gray jersey in person.

i was at the game on Saturday, and i have to say, they look incredible in person.

first time in school history our football team has worn gray (althoug it has always been an official school color), and it really looked good.

word is they will wear a different uniform combination each game. none of the players or staff are allowed to announce the combination prior to game time.
Those look terrible.  Faux sweat stains is not a good look.

I'm not really disagreeing with that statement. I do feel it would have been much closer without the turnovers and penalties. Did you go to the TCU game? I wish I would have been there. I honestly think that will be the best game all year. Even though your team didn't come out on top you have to admit it was a great game!

I did go to the game.  Great game to watch.  Hard for me to be upset about it with the season TCU had last year.  As long as the secondary can mature quickly, we can still have a decent season, but this year really is a building year for next season IMO.  I already got my tickets for TCU @ Boise on Nov. 12.  Looking forward to that game if we can start playing better.

Those uniforms are tight. I just couldve done without the coordinating sleeves, gloves and shoes, thats overkill

Those Maryland uniforms were sick tonight !! UA failed with those horrible cleats though.

Love that OSU grey !

Miami looked swagless tonight

df7l07.jpg

I love that grey 
pimp.gif

Yeah I love their new jerseys. Look forward to waching every game to see what their going to wear & watch the Weeden/Blackmon show 
pimp.gif

Those MD jerseys are SICK! Clearly their trying to become the Oregon of the East. players love this type of attention, great recruiting tool 

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Those Maryland uniforms were sick tonight !! UA failed with those horrible cleats though.

Love that OSU grey !

Miami looked swagless tonight
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I love that grey 
pimp.gif

those are real sweat stains, dude. it was pretty warm at the start of the game.

here's what they look like without the sweat:
249371_247347175283322_100000241253797_955065_6111702_n.jpg

those are real sweat stains, dude. it was pretty warm at the start of the game.

here's what they look like without the sweat:
249371_247347175283322_100000241253797_955065_6111702_n.jpg

Not sure that's any better.

Damn, looks like I gotta check out what the Pokes are wearing each week. Even though the NFL season starts the same time as their game on Thursday, I'm sure they're gonna want to show out for national TV.

Negative on the sweat. You can see that the ribbing on the arms is lighter grey. Also the grey is same grey as blocking on shoulder area.

are you not suppose to sweat during a football game?? i think Ok. State jerseys are sick. Gotta love grey jersey's.

Back
Top Bottom