NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody eating but Chase tonight
You're friend in shambles tonight

Mines too
giphy (87).gif

ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF : "When you suffer additional concussions before a previous concussion has healed, that’s when you’re at serious risk of things like Second Impact Syndrome which can kill you, and pretty much guarantees some form of long term ailment or disability."

That's what I must be referencing, can't have another before the other has recovered, how long is that typically?

TEDDY

Can vary in worst case scenarios it can be weeks, but 7 days is generally accepted to be the minimum time frame, always contingent on a doctor’s final evaluation.

That’s why the NFL’s 5-day protocol starting immediately has always been kind of a joke. Virtually every medical organization agrees that 7 days is the minimum safe range but that would be automatic missed games for NFL guys.

Pretty variable, in worst case scenario it can be weeks but 7 days is generally accepted to be the minimum time frame, always contingent on a doctor’s evaluation. That’s why the NFL’s 5-day protocol has always been kind of a joke. Virtually every medical organization agrees that 7 days is the minimum safe range but that would be an automatic missed game for NFL guys.
1 game is nothing yeah this may be about to be the norm

Oh, don't yall go loving on Tomlin now. All the slander everyone gives him. :smh:

Been saying he's one of the best out there.
I get on him for his clock management sometimes like Andy but he's as stand up a dude as there is in the league by all accounts of those he's worked with :lol:

You have to respect his consistency and longevity though, he's a sure fire HOFer

Tired of hearing about how "authentic" the coach is. Makes me think he isn't authentic based in how often Kirk keeps saying it.

Pat Mahomes could have not played after that Browns concussion in the playoffs that’s why they don’t measure it by one game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom