NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why Tomlin is forever that dude and his players love him

Hold up though...Ryan Clark played 10+ years in the league with sickle cell?!?!?

only really an issue in Denver since the atmospheric/air pressure is so low. Less air pressure = less oxygen pressure in the atmosphere. With sickle cell the red blood cells have a hard time fully saturating with oxygen, then you combine that with less oxygen.

edit: SCD is manageable but in normal conditions. regular folks struggle in high altitude can't imagine what it would be like for a person with SCD going full speed.

only really an issue in Denver since the atmospheric/air pressure is so low. Less air pressure = less oxygen pressure in the atmosphere. With sickle cell the red blood cells have a hard time fully saturating with oxygen, then you combine that with less oxygen.

edit: SCD is manageable but in normal conditions. regular folks would struggle in high altitude can't imagine what it would be like for a person with SCD going full speed.
Read that he has the trait which makes a lot more sense but still a pretty ironman feat :wow:. I respect the hell out of that

No one with the full blown disease can play pro sports though

5 straight rush attempts for Mixon from within the 5 and he has absolutely zero lanes to run (last two series). my friend aint happy.

Oh, don't yall go loving on Tomlin now. All the slander everyone gives him. :smh:

Been saying he's one of the best out there.

I honestly don't memba Tomlin getting slander like that around here, especially compared to his contemporaries.

Only slander I've thrown his way is related to that POS QB he had for most of his career.

Tomlin is and has always been that dude.

Black excellence. :pimp:

nigerian-dancing.gif

Read that he has the trait which makes a lot more sense but still a pretty ironman feat :wow:. I respect the hell out of that

No one with the full blown disease can play pro sports though

damn for sure that makes more sense would prob be crazy just being in Denver let alone playing.

I dont know why (well, maybe I do), but when she was saying Tua was discharged, all I heard was Jim Ross' voice and the image of Tua walking out of the tunnel like the Rock. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom