NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You seen her tape? With jwill

Her "finger exercises" in the whip will bumping Fetch.
1664510404648.png

I found a “self-promotion” vid but nothing with jwill. She aiight but not omg like Molly Quierm (first take). I freakin loved sage steele til she made negative/racist comments about Barack Obama

It’s a lot more about how defenses are playing Chase than Burrow. He’s getting bracketed like crazy. We’re going to see a lot of Tee Higgins singled up and eating this year. Not worried about Joe at all.

that's fair. i'm still high on Joe in general as well. after all...we're still in the extended preseason with how dudes barely play in the actual preseason now. but i had to draw the connection to confidence after he was on pace for 90+ sacks through two games or whatever :lol:

that's fair. i'm still high on Joe in general as well. after all...we're still in the extended preseason with how dudes barely play in the actual preseason now. but i had to draw the connection to confidence after he was on pace for 90+ sacks through two games or whatever :lol:
Yea, dude lost 20 pounds after getting an emergency appendectomy in camp and then missed some valuable time to sync up with WRs and a new OLine. Team will get better throughout the year. 651akathepaul 651akathepaul said the Bengals aren’t that good but Vegas had the line at -4 for the Bengals, and not sure what the game would’ve been at with Teddy playing the whole game but Tua damn sure isn’t worth 4 points. Who’s actually good right now? :lol: Baltimore and Buffalo are the top 2 in the AFC, then I’d feel comfortable with the Bengals playing anyone in that next tier. It’s just really early.

I’m more worried about the left side of the line because Jonah Williams/Volson are not good. Also — should’ve never paid Mixon and should’ve let him walk. RBs are too expendable and he’s good for a lingering injury each season, plus he misses open holes are the time.

Team will get better throughout the year. 651akathepaul 651akathepaul said the Bengals aren’t that good but Vegas had the line at -4 for the Bengals, and not sure what the game would’ve been at with Teddy playing the whole game but Tua damn sure isn’t worth 4 points.

The offense didn't look great, but look...I went out on a limb and gave Miami even more points and cashed out on Bengals -7.5....just in the moment with the comments is all.

The offense didn't look great, but look...I went out on a limb and gave Miami even more points and cashed out on Bengals -7.5....just in the moment with the comments is all.
Yea, I had the benefit of catching up on everything at the end of it so I’m looking at it with some hindsight bias :lol:. Agree that the offense didn’t look great. Wish Zach Taylor would wake up one week and realize that picking up 4-5 yards throwing on first down >>>> his insistence on running, but here we are.

Can’t wait until Week 4 Sunday everyone rest their dough for this week

Do I wanna do some receipt pulling for the Tea "back injury"...

But on a serious note, that's the Tua experience. Awesome QB but who may never play a full season due to injuries.

The Dolphins legit should be docked draft picks honestly. They honestly could have gotten him killed on the field.

Forgot they payed Mixon. They shouldn’t have but I’m guessing they did it for continuity with Joe and the offense and that they just went to the SB and damn near won it.

The Dolphins and the NFL in general need to be investigated for this Tua charade

Yeah I feel like everyone been piling on the Fins the past 12 hours (rightfully so). But it really is a systemic issue.

Players get concussed all the time in-game and almost immediately get back in the game and it seems like a lot of the time they base it not on the seriousness of the injury but the importance of the game/situation. Which is pretty f'd up.

There needs to be some sort of zero tolerance policy when it comes to head injuries.

Yeah I feel like everyone been piling on the Fins the past 12 hours (rightfully so). But it really is a systemic issue.

Players get concussed all the time in-game and almost immediately get back in the game and it seems like a lot of the time they base it not on the seriousness of the injury but the importance of the game/situation. Which is pretty f'd up.

There needs to be some sort of zero tolerance policy when it comes to head injuries.

I thought that is why the NFL had the third party neurologists at every game. Any time a player looks like they got their bell rung they have to be cleared by the third party.

Clearly it failed with Tua but I can remember Patrick going down against the Browns in a playoff game with a concussion and he wasn't allowed to come back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom