NFL Week 1 In Review...

- Kirk Cousins is awful. Guy has no velocity on his throws and every other throw is a dead duck.
no clue what gruden was expecting to see this season that wasn't seen before.. but I don't get keeping rg3 around AND I especially don't get running him at safety with the scout team

should have traded for matt barkley, that seems like the type of guy he wants.. start colt and see what happens

Most ridiculous part about having RG3 play safety is that they owe him 16 million if he gets hurt.  
laugh.gif
  what are they thinking?

...Watch RG3 become an elite safety now.

What happens to Rick Smith and Bill O'Brien if the Texans win 5 or less in their division?

Of course they have 2 free against the Jags.

Last edited:
Dion was a Deer caught in headlights yesterday

Bevell's offensive playcalling is still trash...The offense consists of bubble screens, Marshawn, Russell running around and a deep ball to Kearse 

Are the Bills for real? I guess thats up to Tyrod cause we know the Defense is legit.

Romo was masterful on that last drive, lightwork.

Bucs v. Titans was basically the replay of the Semi-finals last year. Jameis will be ok.

LaDarius Green :pimp:
2nd Half Rivers :pimp:
MM8 :pimp:
Raiders :rofl: Aldon signing was gonna put you guys into Playoff contention huh? :lol:

Alex Smith throwing passes 20+ yards down the field consistently and tearing apart Houston :wow:

Manziel still has a lot of work to do. But he showed a lot of poise out there yesterday. His team is still trash, but at least he showed some flashes.

skins :rofl:
Eli :rofl:
Top 3 WR in the NFL James Jones :pimp: :lol:
Cutler :rofl:

Bills defense :x :wow:
Bills new offense :x :wow:
Rex has himself a SQUAD.

Excited to see Teddy tonight :pimp:

Great week 1. :smile:

Not 1 raider fan on here said they were in playoff contention when they signed aldon :lol:

The Ravens offense was struggle all game, should be shaky all season :smh:

The defense is looking tough tho, losing Suggs sucks but the team drafts like 80 d lineman every year so they have replacements

Bout time the Rams tried find ways to get the ball on tavon's hands :pimp:

Tannehill was ok, expecting a big game vs Jacksonville next week

that fumble :lol:
Nah, he was bad. Missed wide open receivers and threw two horrible passes that should've been picked. Still wish he was the Skins QB, though.

At this point hopefully RG3. I've actually seen him do something on the NFL level and maybe the next coach will bring him back to life.
The only thing that'll bring RG3 back to life is getting out of hell aka Landover, MD.

-Peyton and Demariyus must have beef cause he was getting no looks, at all.

-James Jones is now the best WR in football

-Houston will have a top 5 pick next year

-Josh Norman is a stud

-Carolina's receivers had more drops than a dubstep track

-Baltimore's struggle offense struggled as predicted

-I can't believe the Seahawks didn't pass the ball...

-Oakland is progressing as usual...as in not at all

-Mariota is that guy

What happens to Rick Smith and Bill O'Brien if the Texans win 5 or less in their division?

Of course they have 2 free against the Jags.

Bill O'Brien is in his 2nd year as head coach. He's safe. Judging by the track record of the owner, O'Brien has nothing to worry about for a while.

Rick Smith on the other hand would likely lose his job simply because he's had a lot of middle round draft picks completely flop. Team depth is an issue, and that falls on the GM.

The defense was fine yesterday. The offensive turnovers gave the Chiefs the ball in great positions to score 2 of their touchdowns. Field position was an issue all game. Average starting field position was our own 19 yard line I believe, while the chiefs started at their 40. Outgained the chiefs yardage wise, but turnovers will do you in.

Not sold on Mallett completely, but I obviously think he's better than Hoyer. Might as well start him week 2 and see what happens.

Bears

-Defense doesn't look nearly as awful as the past two years
-Cutler is in a make or break year. I feel like he's not fit to be a starting quarterback anymore
-Finally some decent protection from the O-Line

we should all remember week 4 last year when KC blew NE's doors off. it was a wrap for NE after that game and TB12 was done....

although the over reactions haven't been overly bad. i think we're getting better at that as a group :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
we should all remember week 4 last year when KC blew NE's doors off. it was a wrap for NE after that game and TB12 was done....

although the over reactions haven't been overly bad. i think we're getting better at that as a group :lol: :pimp:

Even Pats fans were starting to write the eulogy after that game. :lol:

Just need Peyton and Watt to eat some Papa John's and will their teams to victories.

Back
Top Bottom