NFL Week 16 In Review...

So Romo throwing the ball into double and triple coverage was sound decision making?
Putting the ball where it had no business being?
I understand he has to carry that team, but lets not act like he doesn't make stupid decisions or more so questionable ones.
I live in the northeast, I get to see Romos antics weekly for the most part, I know what I see :lol:

What quarterback do you know that doesn't try and force a ball or two? I've seen Brady, Manning and especially Brees do it multiple times this year, let alone in big games from the past.

Last edited:
We see it from every QB Paul, but I feel like I see it with him all the time.

Dude has great game, then does something where your like wtf? Seriously?

Only thing they have on him is rings, and that's a team achievement.

How about playoff appearances, playoff wins, or even regular season record?

Well obviously since they have rings they have a better playoff appearance and playoff record. eli has a better playoff record than peyton. That makes him better?

and I meant if you take away stuff that are team achievements. Oh, and regular season record they've played more games but if you go by percentage. Romo wins 58 percent of his games, Eli 57, Ben 68.

profootballreference.com if you want to check the splits and see for yourself

My dude why do you keep bringing up Peyton like Romo is on that level. Your using bad examples. Romo is a talented dude that can put up some great numbers. And we've also seen him blow more than a few games. The talent in Dallas has always been there but somehow whether it's Romo or something else they come up short. If they make the playoffs and he can finally lead them on a run he'll get his credit for that but until then he's right below Eli and Big Ben.

Last edited:
We see it from every QB Paul, but I feel like I see it with him all the time.
Dude has great game, then does something where your like wtf? Seriously?
like paul said...

there are WAAAAAY more great plays, way more great games than 'wtf, seriously' games...

perception is he's prone turnovers...

check the numbers, and he has improved every year as a starter...

check the numbers and certain 'ELIte' quarterbacks have WAY more turnovers than romo every season...

but one qb is described as clutch...the other is considered a f up...

perception is not reality....especially in this qb conversation

. If they make the playoffs and he can finally lead them on a run he'll get his credit for that but until then he's right below Eli and Big Ben.
word... like that run alex smith made??

or the TWO runs both flacco and Mark Sanchez made??

or u wanna compare it to that run where the giants defense DOMINATED nd held opponents(atl,gb,NE included) to under 14 pts each??? 

it takes ALOT more than qb play to make a deep playoff run...contrary to popular belief, ELI didnt make that run alone... he didnt strip kyle williams..lol..

edit: i need to calm my ***** down..lol...my bad folks!! no shots being fired...just hyped out my mind...understand me

Last edited:
Only thing they have on him is rings, and that's a team achievement.

How about playoff appearances, playoff wins, or even regular season record?

Well obviously since they have rings they have a better playoff appearance and playoff record. eli has a better playoff record than peyton. That makes him better?

and I meant if you take away stuff that are team achievements. Oh, and regular season record they've played more games but if you go by percentage. Romo wins 58 percent of his games, Eli 57, Ben 68.

My dude why do you keep bringing up Peyton like Romo is on that level. Your using bad examples. Romo is a talented dude that can put up some great numbers. And we've also seen him blow more than a few games. The talent in Dallas has always been there but somehow whether it's Romo or something else they come up short. If they make the playoffs and he can finally lead them on a run he'll get his credit for that but until then he's right below Eli and Big Ben.

I bring him up because eli and ben are clear cut not better than Peyton but yet they have more rings. Which goes to show how Superbowls are a team achievement. and you guys say Romo's not on that level but he's closer to that group than he is eli and ben's group stat wise.

Last edited:
@VA

Your right, as for _li manning I already said what I had to see a few weeks back and dudes got panties in a bunch.

I can honestly see the cowboys winning versus the skins, but lets see what happens, interesting last week of the season to say the least.

Janoris had his early season struggles dont know if it was growing pains but he was AWFUL from September thru October.

Lately he's been in Folks Chest.

Much more consistent, Much improved, dont think he is on PPs level yet, but he's coming around and making big plays

. If they make the playoffs and he can finally lead them on a run he'll get his credit for that but until then he's right below Eli and Big Ben.
word... like that run alex smith made??

or the TWO runs both flacco and Mark Sanchez made??

or u wanna compare it to that run where the giants defense DOMINATED nd held opponents(atl,gb,NE included) to under 14 pts each??? 

it takes ALOT more than qb play to make a deep playoff run...contrary to popular belief, ELI didnt make that run alone... he didnt strip kyle williams..lol..

You really gonna bring up Flacco and Sanchez? Yall dudes keep using extreme examples that you know makes no sense.

Who said Eli made his runs on his own? The D stepped up and when they needed Eli to make clutch plays he came through in the 4th on both of their runs. And the same for Ben.

Last edited:
I bring him up because eli and ben are clear cut not better than Peyton but yet they have more rings. Which goes to show how Superbowls are a team achievement. and you guys say Romo's not on that level but he's closer to that group than he is eli and ben's group stat wise.

His stats are pretty comparable to Ben and Eli (especially Ben). He is right around that 2nd tier group with them, thus my rings theory would be relevant IMO.

patrick peterson had his share of growing pains too...

i think comparing cornerback to cornerback (no special teams) ill give the nod slightly to janoris...

only because he's had more explosive plays from that position..

he's scored on 3 of his 4 ints!!!!!

overall give me patrick tho..love the added dimension to his game...offenseive snaps and special teams...

'Boys

Dez is a beast.
Romo doin his thing.
Witten wit the record.
Demarco, come on NOW
OUR d line got NO PRESSURE yesterday. its gotta come from more than DWare to win AGAIN(st) the skins

NFL

That hit on V Davis WAS GREAT. something has to change. theres no other alternative (other than lettin the receiver catch the ball. glad the FG got blocked.
Cant believe the Giants are even at this poiint. But im not mad.
was traveling most of the day.

Ok, so what stats matter to you? Because wins don't seem to be one of them.

And what stats aren't team achievements? Every play has the whole team doing something. QB doesn't just snap to himself and run.

Last edited:
You really gonna bring up Flacco and Sanchez? Yall dudes keep using extreme examples that you know makes no sense.
Who said Eli made his runs on his own? The D stepped up and when they needed Eli to make clutch plays he came through in the 4th on both of their runs. And the same for Ben.
and i brought them up because you said playoff runs are what justifies a qb making that leap to 'elite'..

so i gave you examples of two diff qbs who made DEEP playoff runs....how is that extreme??

eli is closer to flacco  than he is brady or rodgers...

big ben, romo, eli, rivers....thats the rank of the next tier of qbs...

Looks, smells & feels like a smear campaign & NY media trying to steer up more conversation but good for Tebow for standing up for himself. And on the flip the Jets don't owe him anything both those parties need to part ways.

11 sacks on McElroy though. :smh:

Texans are the frauds I've been proclaiming all year. M

My Colts will win next week at home.

Watching Peyton and the Broncos play is a beautiful thing.

49ers have their work cut out for them come January.

Janoris had his early season struggles dont know if it was growing pains but he was AWFUL from September thru October.
Much more consistent, Much improved, dont think he is on PPs level yet, but he's coming around and making big plays

I was wondering when someone else would take notice of that. He's been playing pretty damn well since he got caught sleeping way back when.

and i brought them up because you said playoff runs are what justifies a qb making that leap to 'elite'..

so i gave you examples of two diff qbs who made DEEP playoff runs....how is that extreme??

eli is closer to flacco  than he is brady or rodgers...

big ben, romo, eli, rivers....thats the rank of the next tier of qbs...

Playoff runs and stats in both the regular season and playoffs is what makes the top QB's IMO. Romo has the regular season stats and that's it right now. I can't put him or Rivers with Eli and Big Ben. Can't do it.....

Last edited:
Wow I had a response but had a double-double post so I edited and the second double post is gone.

Last edited:

I was wondering when someone else would take notice of that. He's been playing pretty damn well since he got caught sleeping way back when.

:lol: Week 6 vs Dolphins hahha still Hilarious

the Packers game, he got Raped and pillaged too. it was unGodly

I can't wait until tebow is a free agent and can go somewhere he can start... like the CFL or Arena league and hopefully all of his d-bag hypocrite supporters can go with him. I hate all that he stands for and the network that made him.

If people acknowledge that Romo puts up big numbers in the regular season, why isn't that enough for him to gain respect? Instead of multiple seasons worth of games, we'll judge him on a 4 game playoff sample? Oh. Yall put way too much blame/credit on quarterbacks.

I can't wait until tebow is a free agent and can go somewhere he can start... like the CFL or Arena league and hopefully all of his d-bag hypocrite supporters can go with him. I hate all that he stands for and the network that made him.

The hate is strong. When you say you hate all that he stands for, care to go into detail?

Back
Top Bottom